BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum

NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum

Switch on skin luminosity! Introducing our tinted power-serum infused with tremella mushroom for instant and all-day luminous skin. In 5 sheer, adaptable shades for all skin tones.

Luminous on the outside!

This serum instantly evens skin tone and texture with an all-day luminous finish for natural healthy looking skin. Non-greasy formula leaves skin looking and feeling soft and smooth with a dewy finish.

Luminous on the inside!

Lightweight, breathable formula provides instant and all-day hydration for skin that looks refreshed and perfected.

Vegan Formula. Cruelty-free.

This Product is also:

• Vegan Vegan

How To Apply

Twist off cap and squeeze formula out of tube. Apply directly onto clean skin.

Pro tip: Use the Bare With Me Skin Serum Brush to apply serum and blend into skin for the ultimate luminous finish.

Ingredients

AQUA / WATER / EAU BUTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER TREHALOSE TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS EXTRACT / MUSHROOM EXTRACT TIN OXIDE 1,2-HEXANEDIOL PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PEG-30 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE POTASSIUM CHLORIDE POTASSIUM LAURATE GLYCERIN TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE TRIETHYLHEXANOIN SODIUM POLYACRYLATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES CAPRYLYL GLYCOL XANTHAN GUM ETHYL HEXANEDIOL POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE TOCOPHEROL TOCOPHERYL ACETATEPHENOXYETHANOL

Hello girls, today I want to tell you about this Nyx skin serum. It is a product that personally was very useful for my combination skin as it gave me good hydration and thus helped to keep my Foundation fresh. It is important for you to know that this does not add any type of color to the face, it is an extremely light pigment so you can only use it for what it is done to hydrate and illuminate your skin. girls.?
Where can I buy 💜💜💜💜 I love nyx ?
Does this cover at all? I know just a little if so but wondering if actually offers light coverage or no coverage.
Start your review of NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum!
Ciara  B.
Waynesboro, VA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Ciara  B.
Review for: Light Medium
I love the consistency of this product! It has great coverage but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tacky or sticky! I was given light medium and it gave me a nice hint of color! This is definitely going to be a repurchase for me! I have naturally dry, red skin and it covered it so well leaving me with a natural glow!
Tiffany M.
Ventura, CA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Tiffany M.
Review for: Light
NYX Bare with me luminous tinted skin serum came in the perfect shade for me!! It blends in so well and I am obsessed with the bottle and packaging! I highly recommend for the perfect sheer
Ashton G.
Lafayette, LA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Ashton G.
Review for: Medium
I typically wear matte finish makeup being I have oily skin; however, I wore this luminous tinted skin serum today and loved it. I love how the sheer shade adapted perfectly to my skin. It gave me a beautiful luminous and hydrating finish that didn’t make me look overly oily. It is infused with tremella mushroom causing it to smell amazing to me. It has a very light and runny consistency that applies better with a dry makeup sponge. I am not a fan of the concept of the bottle. I believe it could have been better but I would consider purchasing this product.
Maria P.
Ontario, CA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Maria P.
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Maria P.
Review for: Medium
I liked that the tone adapted to the color of my skin and gave it a lot of luminosity, its formula is light and very liquid, your skin is a bit sticky and it does not cover the spots, try to apply it with a sponge and with a brush but handles much better with your fingers
Samantha E.
White Plains, NY
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Samantha E.
Review for: Light
I am very impressed with this new product from NYX! I originally thought it would be too light, but when I tried it on and blended it into my skin, It adapted to my natural skin tone. I like how lightweight the formula is and how it looks like my skin BUT BETTER!!!! I can definitely see repurchasing this product. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer better watch out, it has some real competition now! I received this complementary sample from InfluensterNYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum
Natali F.
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Natali F.
Review for: Medium
This serum will be perfect for the summer time when you want that extra glow and sun kissed look. It’s very sheer but gives you a radiant glow. It’s just a tint so there’s no coverage but it would be perfect for a quick Summer glow look. There’s a scent to the liquid that I personally love. My only dislike is the bottle, I don’t like the way it’s a dropper that you squeeze at the end, I prefer squirt bottle nozzles.
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Sharnice W.
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Sharnice W.
Review for: Light Medium
This serum is good feels amazing and didn’t irritate my skin it blends so well. Gave my face a even look will purchase in the future
Portia B.
Worcester, MA
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Portia B.
Review for: Deep
I’m not a fan of the application tip, it’s was hard to squeeze. Honestly I didn’t like when I first applied it but after blending it and adding concealer I ended up liking the overall look. It has a nice scent too.
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Chantal K.
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Chantal K.
Review for: Light
I have the color "universal light." This is sheer coverage, so for me it just evened out my skin tone. This serum definitely has a luminous look to it! I love it for photos. It was very easy to apply. It felt really good on my skin. It is very moisturizing.
Kristin I.
North Conway, NH
NYX Bare With Me Luminous Skin Serum uploaded by Kristin I.
Review for: Light
This is a very sheer coverage. It is for all skin varieties including cool, neutral, and warm tones. I used it to cover redness and it tinted my skin enough that everything looked natural. It was impressed, but I feel like it should cover a little bit more. I need to try using more product and layering it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...