BY NYX #32 in Eyeshadow

Just when you thought eyeshadow couldn’t be any bolder NYX Professional Makeup does it again! This lightweight eye color really packs in the pigments. Our uniquely designed baked formula blends seamlessly and is ultra versatile. Apply dry for an even wash of color or wet for a more dramatic look.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Silver Haze
Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Posh, Blue Dream & Ambrosia
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Buy on Amazon*
Crispina V.
Review for: Carmella more...
I love the color selection of this line, I hope it stays! Price is reasonable for what you get. Metallic lip colors in general can run into issues with some shades. For certain colors (the black and olive looking shades) I find the formula needs to be adjusted because it doesn't apply well the first application and it will finally cover my lip up prefectly after about 3-4 coats which can build up slightly messy as these are designed to stay kind of creamy / glossy. I found for myself the formula with those two colors to be more thin compared to the other colors. The other colors apply well and cover my lip fully on the first application. I like that the formula keeps my lips hydrated and smooth which is huge props for a metallic shade in my opinion (other brands I've tried with metallic made my lips feel like they're grinding on sandpaper and look clumpy so I'm pretty impressed for NYX pulling this off). I strongly feel the brush applicator that comes with these lipsticks needs to be changed because the 'fluffy' kind of style tip doesn't work that well for ease of application and you have to be really careful so for now I just my rounded smooth lip brush to dip into the tube and it works a lot better for ease of use in my opinion. Overall: other than some minor tweaking with these lipsticks on certain things, I would recommend this product to others and I really hope thsee colors / type of line stay around!
Deborah B.
Billerica
Loving these shadows you really hit it out of the park with these they are so buttery soft not a ton of fallout and blend like a dream I really love most of the NYX products they are really giving those high end companies a run for their money I just wish they would come back down on their pricing it used to be very affordable it kind of still is but it’s getting up there to where some things I choose the high end products because it was only a matter of a few more dollars but over all they are a great product and great company keeping up with all the trends and making quality products NYX Retail StoresNYX Baked Shadow
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love nyx. There products are so cheap and inexpensive. But really good quality. I bought this nyx baked shadow in creme. It's a pretty white shimmer. I used it as eyeshadow and a highlighter. I love white eyeshadow and highlighters this color is so NYX Baked Shadow pretty
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Review for: Creme more...
I love using these on a wet brush. The colors are just beautiful and when applied wet they really pop. The shadow stayed put all day and didn't leave my face a mess of shimmer like some do. They work good dry too but I just prefer baked shadows wet.
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
This is my go to shade when I’m just being casual. It’s glamorous while being discreet. It’s gold shimmer reflection is beautiful in the sunlight! I also use this as a base for my night out Smokey eye! Works great! Very pigmented.
Shanice R.
Philadelphia
Review for: Lavish more...
Super pigmented eye shadow. You could definitely use it as a highlight which makes the price point super good since you have a 2 and 1. Super long lasting and true to color. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice affordable shimmer shadow
Emily M.
Newport
There eyeshadow are a hit or miss the pigment is great . They tend to have a lot of fall out . I love them bc they are inexpensive and have tons to choose from . And a little bit goes a long way with them.
Ashley L.
Hudson
I have a nudes palette that is a staple to my makeup bag! It's versatility is amazing. I love the quality of the pigments and the long wear I get. The price is on point and you get a nice variety as well.
Samantha P.
I didn’t really love this. I found it hard to get on my brush. I had to really rub my brush on it. I didn’t like the way it went on my eyelid either. The color didn’t last. Wouldn’t buy again
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Carmella more...
Such a beautiful color! And great price. Very true to color. Goes on easily and lasts all day. I love the shimmer-ness(is that even a word..) To it. It’s not too much and doesn’t flake off.
Aly M.
Does the color look bold without an eyeshadow primer?
Maggie S.
Do these tend to have a lot of fallout?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?
Stephanie K.