BY NYX #36 in Eyeshadow

Just when you thought eyeshadow couldn’t be any bolder NYX Professional Makeup does it again! This lightweight eye color really packs in the pigments. Our uniquely designed baked formula blends seamlessly and is ultra versatile. Apply dry for an even wash of color or wet for a more dramatic look.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Silver Haze
Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Posh, Blue Dream & Ambrosia
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Buy on Beauty ...*
Shanice R.
Philadelphia
Review for: Lavish
Super pigmented eye shadow. You could definitely use it as a highlight which makes the price point super good since you have a 2 and 1. Super long lasting and true to color. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice affordable shimmer shadow
Ashley L.
Hudson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a nudes palette that is a staple to my makeup bag! It's versatility is amazing. I love the quality of the pigments and the long wear I get. The price is on point and you get a nice variety as well.
makeup l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude.She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: BSH02
I was given this shadow as a gift and I wasn't really blown away by it. I had issues getting pigmentation from it no matter what I did with it. It could be this particular color or the eye shadow formula, but I'm hesitant to try another one. On the upside, the packaging is pretty cute because it's closure has a bow on it :)
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and the ammount you get lasts forever. However mine seemed to be a little chalky/dusty and the loose glitter was all over my face instead of where i wanted it.
Sarena S.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Kush
Just when you thought eyeshadow couldn’t be any bolder NYX Professional Makeup does it again! This lightweight eye color really packs in the pigments. And it’s only $4.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Euphoria
I was so excited by this product because it seemed like a product I could use regularly on my eyes. The pigmentation is awful and it is far too glittery. I like shimmery, but hate glittery eyeshadows. (And yes, there is a huge difference). I was disappointed by this.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for every girls makeup bag ! The color is beautiful and last forever! It is well worth the money and last. It stays on and doesn’t end up under my eyes even in this Alabama heat...which is so hard to find!
Farrah F.
Review for: Violet Smoke
I love NYX makeup products! Their eye products are definitely some of my favorites. Great pigmentation and I like the simple packaging. Also super affordable, which is always a plus in my book! This one's a gorgeous color. :]
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and nice application. Covers smoothly over your eyes and covers very well. Smells decent, affordable, and compares to more expensive brands like Fenty Beauty and others. Very great product!
Aly M.
Does the color look bold without an eyeshadow primer?
Maggie S.
Do these tend to have a lot of fallout?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?
Aryam s.
Quisiera saber si son pólvoras??