BY NYX #89 in Eyeshadow

Just when you thought eyeshadow couldn’t be any bolder NYX Professional Makeup does it again! This lightweight eye color really packs in the pigments. Our uniquely designed baked formula blends seamlessly and is ultra versatile. Apply dry for an even wash of color or wet for a more dramatic look.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Silver Haze
Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Posh, Blue Dream & Ambrosia
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love these shades! wonderful choice of shades is fantastic. goes on effortlessly, long lasting and worth the price. I will be picking up more soon." in 19 reviews
Criis V.
Review for: Carmella more...
I love the color selection of this line, I hope it stays! Price is reasonable for what you get. Metallic lip colors in general can run into issues with some shades. For certain colors (the black and olive looking shades) I find the formula needs to be adjusted because it doesn't apply well the first application and it will finally cover my lip up prefectly after about 3-4 coats which can build up slightly messy as these are designed to stay kind of creamy / glossy. I found for myself the formula with those two colors to be more thin compared to the other colors. The other colors apply well and cover my lip fully on the first application. I like that the formula keeps my lips hydrated and smooth which is huge props for a metallic shade in my opinion (other brands I've tried with metallic made my lips feel like they're grinding on sandpaper and look clumpy so I'm pretty impressed for NYX pulling this off). I strongly feel the brush applicator that comes with these lipsticks needs to be changed because the 'fluffy' kind of style tip doesn't work that well for ease of application and you have to be really careful so for now I just my rounded smooth lip brush to dip into the tube and it works a lot better for ease of use in my opinion. Overall: other than some minor tweaking with these lipsticks on certain things, I would recommend this product to others and I really hope thsee colors / type of line stay around!
Deborah B.
Billerica
Loving these shadows you really hit it out of the park with these they are so buttery soft not a ton of fallout and blend like a dream I really love most of the NYX products they are really giving those high end companies a run for their money I just wish they would come back down on their pricing it used to be very affordable it kind of still is but it’s getting up there to where some things I choose the high end products because it was only a matter of a few more dollars but over all they are a great product and great company keeping up with all the trends and making quality products NYX Retail StoresNYX Baked Shadow
Elizabeth G.
jacksonville
Review for: Carmella more...
Super duper love this color and brand. Fun to use and you can play around with the colors since it’s not too expensive. Easy to apply and the selection at ULTA is really good. Def recommend
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I got this for free at Adalaine Morin’s meet and greet in SF and it’s not as pigmented as I would want it to but it’s still pretty good considering NYX is basically drugstore. I’m sure they have other shades that are more pigmented so I would recommend this but you should check it out at a store first.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Review for: Creme more...
I love using these on a wet brush. The colors are just beautiful and when applied wet they really pop. The shadow stayed put all day and didn't leave my face a mess of shimmer like some do. They work good dry too but I just prefer baked shadows wet.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I really liked their line of baked eyeshadows! They are easy to apply and you can layer the color. I tend to use my finger to apply the color to my eyelid. A wet brush is nice to use too! Give it a try if you’re looking to try a new eyeshadow!
🌬Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Belle more...
My easy go to drug store baked eyeshadow is definitely this one. The shimmer accentuates my brown eyes. I love using it in the spring and summer. It’s okay lasting, good for the price. I’ve bought several. NYX Baked Shadow
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Review for: Belle more...
Love the color, works well if you are on a budget. Can buy at target or anywhere they sell this brand. Fan of the “baked” series. It’s a great shadow to practice with if you don’t want to dig into your expensive collection.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love nyx. There products are so cheap and inexpensive. But really good quality. I bought this nyx baked shadow in creme. It's a pretty white shimmer. I used it as eyeshadow and a highlighter. I love white eyeshadow and highlighters this color is so NYX Baked Shadow pretty
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: BSH02 more...
I was given this shadow as a gift and I wasn't really blown away by it. I had issues getting pigmentation from it no matter what I did with it. It could be this particular color or the eye shadow formula, but I'm hesitant to try another one. On the upside, the packaging is pretty cute because it's closure has a bow on it :)
Alyssa M.
Does the color look bold without an eyeshadow primer?
Maggie S.
Do these tend to have a lot of fallout?
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?
Melanie C.
How blinding and pigmented is this?
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
What a beautiful color is it long wearing and easy to blend?