NYX Baked Blush

Baked to sheer perfection this luxurious formula is packed full of pigments to provide a natural glow and highlight to the face. Uniquely designed to be used wet or dry depending upon the makeup statement you want to make. When used dry with a brush the look is light and fresh. Want more color? No Problem! Apply wet with a makeup sponge for more intensity.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). Ladylike Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

How is the pigmentation?
NYX Baked Blush ? El mejor producto que he probado de esta marca. Su pigmentación es excelente y dura todo el día. Solo debes usar una pequeña cantidad para que el brillo se quede por horas y horas. Es un producto que su costo bien vale la pena . Es increíble
Do you recommend this? [product:milani-baked-blush-11]
Start your review of NYX Baked Blush!
Product Highlights
this shade is a perfect pale, shimmering pink. i just apply it with a brush and it works great! i like it a lot and would love to try more colors to find my perfect shade.in reviews
Yeniree T.
London , Enfield
NYX Baked Blush uploaded by Yeniree T.
Review for: Sugar Mama
They gave it to me recently and it is fascinating, the finish and color are perfect for any look both day and night lasts a lot and you can use it from very soft to very intense fall in love with this blush.
Kennedy C.
London, London
Review for: Foreplay
Firstly I don't know how they classify this as a bronzer, its so red-based its barely a blush. As a blush + illuminator is ok, but the act of getting enough on your brush to really do anything is INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. Its baked TOO hard, and is not very pigmented. Not worth even drugstore prices.
Penny G.
Review for: Wanderlust
I use this for my everyday blush, it’s abit similar to Mac however it does not last as long, the colour is great and it does have a slight shimmer to it.
amy J.
I love this baked blush- the pigmentation is unbelievable due to the pricing being low! It blends into the skin nicely and has a beautiful glow on the skin! I would recommend this to others as it's worth the price due to its amazing effectiveness 💕
Clara R.
Millfield close, Rustington
Review for: Foreplay
Lovely rosey colour with added shimmer. Is perfect for adding a hint of blush to the cheeks without looking too drastic. Blends super easily and a little goes a long way. There is a large range of colours and Nyx products are really affordable for the quality of product.
Jemma H.
Tranent, East Lothian
Review for: Full-On Femme
My go to product for a glowy summer look. I love this colour with a neutral look. Product applies with a slight shimmer and lasts all day giving you extra dimension to your make up. It's the perfect shade if you're pale like me but also so wearable for any skin tone! Would definitely repurchase this x
layla S.
Rednal, Birmingham
Review for: Foreplay
I love the colour it's beautiful. But I can't pick up a lot of product on my brush, I've tried with several brushes and get the same result.
Kelvin P.
Vila Velha, Espirito Santo.
Review for: Foreplay
I found it incredible, great for all occasions, I used a lot at parties and meetings with friends. Good absorsion for those with oily, and economical skin. Great price and good quality as promised. And I'll definitely buy again.
Ava P.
Review for: Sugar Mama
I have tried the nyx baked blush in ladylike and I don't know if it's the colour but the pigment isn't the best, but I'm sure it's probably my shade. The actual formula is really nice its like a shimmery light natural pink to your cheeks which is quite nice.
Amy S.
Review for: Sugar Mama
I don't find this blusher to be very effective, when loading your brush there is hardly any payoff and even less on the cheek
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cala S.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
il y a 2 ans
Chelsea T. il y a 2 ans
Girl it's my fav! I love how it looks natural and they dont use any ingredients that may cause irritations or allergic reactions.