8 colors available

BY NYX #74 in Highlighter

Up, up and Away We Glow! Let yourself get carried away with our gorgeous, new liquid highlighter. This light-reflecting formula comes in nine wonderfully creamy yet lightweight shades. Give ’em a glow for irresistible illumination plus a shimmery finish. From soft to intense, the lighting you love most is totally buildable. Just dab and blend to add luminosity to any look.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tribehenin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Tin Oxide, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).

Cleo H.
Cleo H.
I love a subtle highlighter and this is definitely it. Although at first it looks as if there's nothing there, after it dries down is when the magic begins. This won't be your strobe from outer space highlighter, dang is it ever pretty. the wand is interesting as it's a flat doe foot wand, but the shape of it ensures that you get to everywhere you're trying to add product. As of right now, I've only picked up the Rose Quartz shade which is beautiful peachy shade with a light pink shift, but I definitely plan on picking up all the rest, especially since Ulta is doing bogo on Nyx until 01/28/17. Go forth and shop til you drop ladies!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I went to the NYX store at the Gardens Mall in West Palm Beach a couple of days ago. I was looking for a liquid highlighter and the girl showed me this one. When she tried on me I love it, but I find it hard to use it when I am by myself, I am not a professional make up artist. I think it is too bright.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Dandridge, TN
I have always been a fan of NYX...I must say I was a little skeptical at first just simply because I have never used anything but Becca and Benefit for my highlighters but OMG am in love!!! The pigmentation is amazing it definitely gives the higher end makeup a run for their money!!
Shana S.
Shana S.
Ringgold, GA
It took me a while to get in the contour scene. No offense to powder contour, but liquid is where it's at.! I love the glow it gives you and it just makes a huge pop! This brand in particular is a decent price for a luxury beauty product, and stay on all day. I love it!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Dinuba, CA
I love looking for drugstore makeup that can substitute and look like high end makeup. This highlight is amazing it can give you the same shine as a glow kit. The only problem is you have to pack it on if you want it to be dramatic. Overall I would get it again.
Emmie Y.
Emmie Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
it works pretty well but gets messy, and is hard to clean up. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it and my boyfriend loves it. It's pretty great colors and reflection. very pigmented for a few hours, I would buy again if I can't buy J.Cat highlighter
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Was pretty impressed by this. I normally don't like liquid highlighter but these are pretty good. I bought the rose quartz and its really pretty. I also used it as a eye-shadow and lip topper and it looked beautiful. It really brightened my face up.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
I'm so at not be a great way of to get the my a it up so much fun with and the rest other day and the I phone call is not a the same best thing ever about to get be is to a the same as a whole lot more of an
Hannah Faith M.
Hannah Faith M.
I've never used a liquid highlighter until now and I am OBSESSED. I absolutely love this product. I usually wear the lightest on on top of my powder highlight and it reflects beautifully.
Elle D.
Elle D.
Hanover, MD
If you love liquid highlighter, this is a great one to try! I love the shimmery high pigment formula and you can use it on various parts of your face, and even top your lipstick with it.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Monroe, GA
Does anyone know where I can find these?
Demi B.
Demi B.
washington , DC
this looks very interesting.. where do i get this ?
Babi L.
Babi L.
Arlington, VA
How hard is this to apply and is it online ?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How are these liquid Highlighters by NYX? Does this stay on all day?
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Tips on how to apply? I have been experimenting new ways on how to apply this product. Everything I seem to do creates either cracking of my foundation with over applying product or it runs off the makeup underneath. Please help!!