BY NYX

Express yourself with splashes of striking color from our Avant Pop! Shadow Palettes. All three collections have been carefully curated with 10 eyeshadows in various finishes. Each palette lets you create a softer look or take it to the next level. Everything you need to create your own pop art masterpiece is at your fingertips!

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Art Throb
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano], Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

True Blue
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Fuchsia With Pearl
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Surreal My Heart
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Matte Black
Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

Nouveau Chic
All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano], Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Matte Dark Brown
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Black With Gold Shimmer
Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Quartz, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

• This looks pretty! Are the colors pigmented?5 Answers
  • I want to try this palette. And I'm not sure which one of the thr...4 Answers
  • How is the color payoff on this palette? Do the colors blend easi...2 Answers
NYX Avant Pop! Shadow Palette
  • "When I first tried this palette, I was completely blown away by the quality of these eyeshadows. Oftentimes I feel as though drugstore eyeshadows are nowhere nearly as good as those from high-end brands. However, this one is fantastic. The colors are extremely pigmented, and they have great staying power. The shadows blend easily. I have this palette in Art Throb, which has a great mix of super bright shades. If you would like to experiment with colorful eye looks, I highly recommend this palette, as it is good quality and inexpensive, as well as having a wide color selection." in 73 reviews
  • "I love this palette. The colors are awesome for the price and ulta had a bogo sale so I got another palette for half price and double the points. I use this for myself mostly and the more neutral palette for my makeup clients. Adding some white base is necessary for the best color Pay off for women of color. " in 12 reviews
Katie W.
Review for: My Heart more...
As always, NYX is a great brand without the prestige cost. I got this palette from Ulta (dropped it about an hour later and broke the bottom left shade, but it's definitely still usable). It seemed like it broke easily, but that's no problem when you know how to depot and repress! Colors are not as pigmented as they appear to be, but they stay on long and are easy to apply.
Alison F.
Gold Bar
Review for: Art Throb more...
I was out purchasing some concealer when this palette caught my eye. I had been looking for some bright eyeshadows to experiment with and this palette was just what I was looking for! It was so bright and out there. I have always been a fan of NYX products. They’re one drug store make up brand that I can always rely on and they don’t test on animals so that has always been a plus to me. This product has not let me down. The eyeshadows are very bright and have a wide variety of POPing colors meaning a wide combination of looks. The eyeshadow goes on smoothly and is quite pigmented. When I first used it, I did a base of the orange then my inner corner with the light green, middle of my lid with the dark green, and then the medium blue on the outer of my lid. All blended together, they looked magnificent! Ultimately, I would recommend and have recommended this product to everyone!
VANESSA M.
Review for: Nouveau Chic, Art Throb, My Heart more...
Out of the 3 palettes I love the Art Throb palette! Its the 'loudest" palette of the three and to me the most consistent in pigment. Although the others are gorgeous, I simply gravitated to Art Throb because its the most unique palette in my opinion. For the price you get pretty good pigment, and a decent variety of shadows.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Nouveau Chic more...
I've had this for a few weeks... and I can't decide it I love it or hate it... Some of the colors are super pigmented bit some are not. the colors that were pigmented lasted all day paired with the right primer but disappointed with the colors that did not have pigment. [product:nyx-avant-pop!-shadow-palette] Shown below are 2 of the colors from the pallet.
Madhu D.
Review for: My Heart more...
These palettes have fun eyeshadows to try. Not the most pigmented eyeshadows, but they are pretty and apply nicely. Blend well too. Get them if you want to have some different shades in your collection.
EmmaMae L.
Lincoln
Review for: Nouveau Chic more...
I really like this pallet! The Formula is so buttery, it is way better than other drug store pallets! It is a smidge expensive but I love it. I have brown eyes and the colors look great with my eyes! I would highly recommend it!
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Nouveau Chic more...
Picked this up on a whim at Target (love Target clearance) and I am so happy I did! Great pigmentation (without being too pigmented if you know what I mean) and applied very well. Colors are great to blend with and the shimmer colors are not overwhelming! Great find!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Art Throb more...
I unequivocally hate this product. I use color a lot on my eyelids, so I was excited to see NYX attempting to produce high-pigment shadow at an affordable price. Sadly, they fell short of this goal. The shadows swatch okay with fingers, but when applied with a brush they are washed out, patchy, and difficult to blend. I'm disappointed to have paid even drugstore prices for a product this poor.
Grechen M.
Bronx
These palette is perfect for those bold colorful eyelooks..
You can create a simple look or go all out....the only thing is that NYC is starting to get expensive but over all there really good
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Review for: Art Throb more...
The palette is very sturdy and well made it contains 10 colors that are absolutely gorgeous! Very pigmented vivid and a high versatility color range very impressed and happy with this purchase and definitely recommend it. Fall out was minimal which is always a huge score in my book !
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
How do you get any of the glittery shimmer shades to actually show up? I love these palettes but I can't get them to show!
Jo S.
Tucson , AZ
This looks pretty! Are the colors pigmented?
Maria I.
Cayey
I want to try this palette. And I'm not sure which one of the three different palettes I should buy. My skin tone is medium-rare and I bought the urban decay naked, but some of the tones are just the tone of my skin or very light. Any recommendations?
Rachel M.
How is the color payoff on this palette? Do the colors blend easily? Thanks!
Brennah R.
What are the quality of NYX's shadows? I have some of their older shadow from years ago and I felt like it was flakey and had a lot of fallout throughout the day. I'm looking at their new spring 2017 palettes and am curious if they're work it? How do they compare to brands like urban decay etc?