BY NYX #28 in Gelatin & Pudding

Create flawless arches with this eyebrow pencil, a blend of vegetable, coconut and soy bean oil that guarantees a fluid application and sensational color. Use the built-in brush to blend color and style your eyebrows to perfection. Available in 8 shades. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heloise B.
Heloise B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this pencil! It works so well and glides in so easily. I have been using this for about six months now and cannot put it down! They have a big variety of colors and are extremely easy to use. The pencil is great and I love how you don't have to sharpen it. The brush on the end isn't very good though. I find the brush to be stiff and really harsh. I tend to use different brushes for my eyebrows while using this. But other then that I highly recommend this product!
jessica j.
jessica j.
I love this pencil I'm happy there's no sharpener needed you just twist it if you want more or less ..the pigmentation is great and I love the little brush located on the other end 2 for one kind of of special lol
it's a great price NYX products are always great quality and a great affordable price

I highly recommend this product
Lilli J.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
I love these pencils, before I started using a dip brow pomade these were the only pencils I used, the formula is so creamy & smooth it goes on & blends perfectly. I would use this with the elf eyebrow duo powder over it & it was the perfect combination!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Willow grove , PA
I bought this is a light brown/ blonde color and hated it because it had an orange tone to it and did not match the packaging color. Other than that the actual product feels nice just make sure to get the right color for your brows
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my only go-to for filling in my eyebrows and brushing them into shape! I find this product most closely matches my hair color (I use the dark brown) and applies easily!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Foodie Expert
I love the NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil.  It's hard to find an eyebrow pencil that you don't have to sharpen (sharpening is a pain) and the added brush is fabulous!  I've been using these pencils for well over a year and will continue to buy them. The formula is smooth but it doesn't smear and lasts all day. It's not marketed as waterproof, but I've had no issues when sweating!
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
I am not a fan of the color selection, the one I bought was way to warm for me. I like the shape of the pencil and how it comes out. It makes for an easy and fast application. I did find mine dried out fairly quickly and I had to keep using a lighter the warm up the end: not sure if many have this problem, but the lighter method works great!
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
I haven't had the pleasure of trying a lot of different eye products, so I don't have much experience with other ones, but I really love this one, nonetheless. It isn't too dark, or pigmented, so it blends in really nicely with my natural brows.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Foodie Expert
The best drugstore eyebrow product. It is very creamy and has many colors to choose from. This is a dupe for the Anastasia pencil and has the same formula. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs a quick eyebrow look. I'll buy it again.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Muncie, IN
For how cheap this pencil was it worked extremely well for the natural looks I wanted! It made my eyebrows looked like there was actually hair in the spots I needed them. For the price it did its job!