BY NYX #47 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Create flawless arches with this eyebrow pencil, a blend of vegetable coconut and soy bean oil that guarantees a fluid application and sensational color. Use the built-in brush to blend color and style your eyebrows to perfection.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Light Brown, Dark Brown & Taupe
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de candelilla, Zinc Stearate, Ceresin, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butylparaben, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77491, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Auburn, Medium brown & Charcoal
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de candelilla, Ceresin, Zinc Stearate, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butylparaben, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77491, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Brown
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de candelilla, Ceresin, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butylparaben, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77491, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Black
Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de candelilla, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butylparaben, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Iv heard good things about it. How successful is this product?2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Anastasia Brow Wiz? 4 Answers
  • I'm in love with my brows and prefer to use only well known brow ...6 Answers
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil
  • "Bought this product in ulta and it's a pretty good product not water proof so be careful touching and rubbing but I bought it in dark brown and it's perfect for my brows without making them loon scary." in 11 reviews
  • "This eyebrow pencil makes my eyebrows look equal and its soft brush to brush my eyebrows gotta love it very easy to use " in 5 reviews
  • "The brush that comes with the eyebrow pencil is great for softening the lines and making the brows look natural." in 5 reviews
Brianna R.
While this product is really good, the coloring was completely off. I got a dark brown shade, thinking that it would be the perfect shade for me, considering the cap matched my hair perfectly. Then, when I tried it on, the shade was way too red! The actual product is okay, the little blending brush is nice on the end. But the coloring is so off. Definitely get a shade darker if you're concerned, because now I have to put powder and gel on top to make it look like it actually matches my hair color. My other problem with this product is that it doesn't last very long. Other than that, it's alright.
Priscilla W.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Ash Brown
This was my first "real" eyebrow product that I decided to buy. After the purchase, and some fine-detailing on my brows I realized that when people say that brows are important, that is a fact. This brow product looks very natural and if you do overdo it, just blend and you should be fine. Ash brown seems to be a color that suits many people since each time I try to repurchase it at target, they'll out of stock. The only minor issue that I have is that it does run out pretty quick. I used mine about 5 times a week and it ran out in about 6 weeks. Nevertheless I still go back to repurchase it!
Lindsey E.
I very rarely use spoolies or brushes on my eyebrows because they are already so as far as but I enjoy the fact that this pencil comes with a brush on the end anyway. I purchased this in Gray because when I have grey hair I like to make sure the money I browse are grey or black. This was an economical choice because I didn't want to be spending a lot of money on a grey pencil when I know that I won't be using it for long. I was impressed by this pencil which applies smoothly and has a tapered tip. I think that for the money it is one of the best eyebrow pencils on the market.
Ashlee V.
Review for: Ash Brown
Love this product! I've tried many different brow products from pallets to pencils and this is by far my favorite. The products glides right on even with a light hand and lasts all day. I just swipe some gel over the top and don't have to touch my brows for the rest of the day. The price point is a bonus too. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is simply because I wish the spoolie was better quality. Highly recommend this product, especially for the ladies that have a hard time getting their brows just right. You can't mess up with the Micro Brow!
Linds P.
Washington, DC
This review is not based on the quality of the product, just on my perception of the product. I bought this in hopes of defining my brows and darkening them slightly. The auburn color on the packaging looked like it might be perfect. I put it on in regular, in home lighting and was still satisfied. I walked outside and BOOM I had orange brows. I really think the color on the package is deceptive and doesn't match what is actually in the stick itself. If you already have dark brows, this may be good for you. For a chick with blonde brows, not so good.
Ashley H.
Review for: Taupe
I bought this after my Urban Decay brow beater ran out because I didn't want to fork out another $20 for my brows. I don't remember the cost of this NYX brow pre nick but I know it wasn't too much. I am giving it 3 stars because it doesn't give me the fine definition that I like with many others including the UD brow beater. The product is quite thick and it's harder to shape certain areas. The color is great, I have strawberry blond hair and very light brows and it blends out nicely. I'll finish this one but probably won't purchase again.
Megan A.
As a recent, salon created, red head, I've been searching for the perfect shade to hint at my copper hair color underneath my naturally dark brown brows. Most auburns have been too bright or light, looking clearly fake. This shade is perfect. it's dark enough to blend well with my natural brow color, but still gives a hint of the auburn color so my brows no longer stand out starkly darker than my hair color. My only critique is a wish this shade were available in other NYX brow products as well, such as a gel or powder. Thanks again, NYX!
Marina R.
Miami
Amazing! perfect eyebrows with a natural look. This is one of my favourite products of NYX. I love it because it has a little brush specially for eyebrows that leaves ready to give them color. It's very easy to apply that although not mentioned it has a resistance to water or waterproof. I recommend this product because I love, isn't expensive, and is divine, but it is only recommended for a natural look or a few eyebrows not so dramatic look but if so NYX pomade or another pomade of your choice will be the perfect complement!
Lindsay T.
Review for: Ash Brown
While browsing for a not-entirely-overpriced brow fix, I was ardently recommended this by an Ulta employee who raved about how great of an Anastasia dupe it was. And man. It's pretty good! The wind-up pencil is soft, yet defined, but not so much that you get harsh, unrealistic and non-erasable lines. The spoolie at the opposite end, is of course, also very convenient. I lamented the moment I wound up this pencil to the very end of the stub, but I will be purchasing this product again!
Taylor C.
It almost feels like I am putting nothing on whenever I used this for my brows. I got a shade lighter than my brows since I feel like whenever I use a color that matches it's too dark. But after lining my brows with this and I step back it's almost like I put nothing on. I understand it would be lighter but this product is just strange to work with. It also hurts a tad bit when I use it, even though I chip the tiniest part off the tip. It stays in place though so I'm 50/50 about this
Ny
Should I try this brow pencil before spending buying the Anastasia brow wiz?
Julia D.
Canyon Lake, TX
Where can you find this?
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye brow pencil really worth the hype? I hear from most people that splurging on eyebrow products has actually been found to be beneficial but I'm still looking for a drugstore friendly option.
Morgan C.
Hull, GA
Does anyone know how much this product costs at like a target or CVS?
Dessire F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I technically have no Eyebrows. They are like blond and so thin.. Has anyone, with the same problem, tried this? Was it good?