NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer

This super silky, light and fresh formula creates a comfortable cushion on your skin to enhance makeup application. The incredible formula creates a smooth uniform canvas that minimizes shine and makes application flawless. Your skin will feel like it has been touched by an angel.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane , Polysilicone-1, Cyclohexasiloxane,Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Laureth-12, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer What's everyone think about this compared to urban decays primer potion?
Does this product help to minimize pores? What is another product that you would compare this to either more expensive or less?
How is the texture ?
Start your review of NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer!
Product Highlights
“...moisturizes and preps. this moisturizes well, goes on smoothly, and isn't greasy. it hid my pores well and held my make up well too. i don't know if i'll fully switch, but i like it!” in reviews
“...you are more a normal dry skin type then i would go with something more hydrating with a different consistency!” in reviews
Jacksonville, FL
This one is a little pricey for NYX, however it does the job done. It reminds me a lot of the Too Faced hangover. It really does help keep the foundation lasting all day. It has a matte finish, and helps hydrate the skin. I would recommend it if you have the money for it. It's a cheaper alternative for other products that are double the price
Swansea, Wales
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
This product works so well for me! I first used this product at a festival where I danced all day and night and the rain was pouring and my make-up didn't budge! I didn't use any setting sprays, I would 100% buy this again!
Rogers, AR
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
Love this, especially for the price. I have normal skin and love the lightweight smooth finish. It is like a combination between a silicone primer and a hydrating primer. There can be separation with the oil inside, so I just make sure to shake it before using.
Jefferson, GA
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
This goes on smoothly but I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my makeup's staying power. Have my skin too much of a matte appearance when a dewy look is better for my skin.
Dallas, TX
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
Made my skin look so smooth and prolonged the wear of my makeup dramatically. It also helped control my oil and I wear glasses so usually my glasses rub off my foundation on my nose but with this it helped so much to prevent that!
venezuela
Nyx me gusta mucho es una marca excelente, la use varios años pero ya ahora se me hace difícil conseguir cosméticos originales de esta marca, muy bueno todo, la base, la mascara, las sombras, los labiales, las pestañas postizas!!! Cool lol.
Lorain, OH
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
Really good drugstore primer. It's a dupe for the Hourglass Veil primer. Good for all skin types. Silicone feel that smooths the skin. I recommend it and will probably repurchase.
Cyprus
a good mattifying primer that minimizes appearance of texture and pores. it makes your foundation and all other face products apply smoothly and keeps the skin matte throughout the day. would totally recommend especially if you're looking for an afforable option.
Wakefield, MA
This primer is my go to primer. It does a great job of giving you a smooth canvas before your makeup. It is not something that is going to fill in pores, but it is great for sensitive skin!
Guadalajara
I don't like too much, because it have a good definition for the skin but when u use diary this product make a skin with acne and have a bad appearance

318 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Levittown, PA
il y a 7 jours
Tampa Florida
il y a 11 jours
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer This is working for me for now. But I’m eager to try something else. Any one have any suggestions? Price point doesn’t matter.