MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerNYX
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer

NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer

Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer

NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer does it work well with oily skin?
I have really large pores and need to find a primer that won’t give me polka dots? Is this it?
I have not used a primer for my makeup yet, and was curious to try this product. Does it help makeup last longer without a sticky feel? I’m worried about primers making my skin feel odd even after makeup is applied, or it not lasting any longer.
Start your review of NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer!
Product Highlights
...moisturizes and preps. this moisturizes well, goes on smoothly, and isn't greasy. it hid my pores well and held my make up well too. i don't know if i'll fully switch, but i like it!in reviews
...you are more a normal dry skin type then i would go with something more hydrating with a different consistency!in reviews
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: CVS
They say this is a dupe for HourGlass. Almost identical I think. My skin is dry and very sensitive. Little goes a long way. My face feel like velvet. Smooth and soft to the touch. My Makeup hold up Fabalous. Love everything about this product. Would highly recommend it. Who don’t love a good dupe? NYX You did it again!
Keri K.
Polk City, IA
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Keri K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am going to be honest this is the first primer I have ever purchased. I don’t have anything to compare this to but overall I liked the product. It is very smooth and light weight. I felt like my skin could still breath after I applied it. My makeup lasted all day without fading. Would recommend.
Maria Rezchelle M.
Nanuet, NY
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Maria Rezchelle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I super love NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer as my primer. It gives me that flawless base for my foundation. This is highly recommended for oily skin like mine.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,042 reviews
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
Before I begin my review on the NYX Angel Veil Primer, I have normal skin (not oily or dry), fair complexion and I put on CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Lotion every morning. I want to be thorough because sometimes what we put on BEFORE primer effects how it works. I find this non-scented primer to be elegant, velvety with a satin finish. I do not get any white or chalky after-effect using this. It glides on and literally blurs all my pores even though it’s not specifically for masking pores (although they do make a primer for that as well). My face feels smooth and ready for my foundation/powder. My foundation goes on as usual and I have no smearing or patchiness. The tube doesn’t spill out the contents without squeezing it. This may seem unimportant but when a tube isn’t made well and the contents ooze out, it’s very frustrating and wasteful. I really like this Angel Veil primer and I like that it’s a drugstore find (also sold at other retailers like Sephora, Ulta and more). The only reason for not giving this 5 stars is the price. I know it’s less expensive than a lot of other high end primers but $16.00 for a 1.02 ounce seems a bit high. You don’t use as much because it is a primer but I’d expect this to be a little less. But that’s just a very nitpicky bullet point. Overall, a good, solid performing primer. For more beauty, fashion and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram or just stop by! ❤️ Stay Beautiful!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Amber G.
This is my first use of this primer, and I’m not a fan so far. The primer came out of the tube in a separated consistency; some clear oily stuff and some white stuff. It went on smooth and felt ok, but it kind of left a white cast on my skin. Thank goodness foundation covered it. I spread it on with my fingers, and it pilled up. The foundation didn’t blend super smooth over it. Overall, I do not think I will buy this again.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I have just recently tried this primer because I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I fell in love from the first time I tried it. It easily goes on like a lotion and makes your skin feel velvety when it dries. I normally touch up my makeup half way through out my work day but with this stuff you don't have too. My makeup lasts all day and the finish is flawless. One night my husband and I were sitting on the couch when we got home from work and he looked at me and stared for a few seconds and asked if I changed something with my face makeup because it looked so flawless. Men never notice things like that! This is definitely a win and I will be repurchasing.
Nanci L.
Gautier, MS
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Nanci L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is amazing leaves my skin super flawless and doesn’t feel oily on the skin. It’s the best combination with my foundation you have to try it. My skin is normal too
Kate S.
Peabody, MA
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Kate S.
Purchased at: CVS
One of my absolute favorite primers - it’s a classic. It’s a pore filling primer, it’s gives the skin a smooth, pore-less finish. I honestly believe it makes my foundation look better on top of it!
liv T.
Manalapan, NJ
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by liv T.
Definitely a good product for someone on a budget! It has a nice matte and blurred finish and makes my foundation look amazing. I have dry skin and this still works on me so I would recommend to anyone in need of a filling/smoothing primer.
Paola N.
Homestead , FL
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Paola N.
I personaly use the Product. The product minimize my pores. My Face literaly look like an Angel face. It bueno easy and mix with the fundation very well.

347 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenna J.
Corunna, ON
il y a un jour
NYX Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer does it work well with oily skin?
angie A. il y a un jour
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,081 reviews
il y a 7 mois
Carly K. il y a 7 mois
I think so! I’ve actually tried that exact combo and for me (dry dehydrated skin) I just didn’t set with too much powder and hit my face with a hydrating mist and it looked flawless 😍 xo