NYX All Over Balm Argan Oil uploaded by Lindsey E.NYX All Over Balm Argan Oil uploaded by Heather S.NYX All Over Balm Argan Oil uploaded by Lori N.

BY NYX

Treat yourself to our all-purpose body balm infused with natural oils and enticing scents. Just one drop of our nourishing balm revives skin making you feel and look radiant.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Argan Oil
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Coconut Oil
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Macadamia Nut
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

NYX All Over Balm Argan Oil
  • "This stuff is such a secret gem of mine! I am glad I found this on NYX's website because it is a holy grail in my skincare collection now. Decent packaging, inexpensive and does a great job at hydrating my lips and other parts of my body! Love it on my elbows too." in 3 reviews
Courtney M.
I use it everywhere. My arms, my legs, my face, literally everywhere. I've even seen people say they put it on the ends of their hair. The container is actually bigger than I thought it would be. Great price for the size.
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL.

I think I must have bought at least 30 of the coconut all over balm. I love to use it mainly for my lips (even though it can be used for many other things). I really like how it hydrates my lips. It makes my lips feel like they're plump and hydrated without feeling like there's just a "film" of lip balm layered on my lips.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
THIS IS AMAZING!! the packaging is super super super nice !!!! it applied super nice and gentle i loved it!!! i got it from nyx online and it was super fast shipping as well!! little room for improvement! it was a great product all together!! it was highly recommended
Kaitlan A.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This product is super affordable, yet also very effective. Despite the low-cost, this brand makes very high-quality products. I have used this product over and over again and I still have a lot left. I will be buying again!
Annitha T.
Paulsboro, NJ
Love this for my cuticles! Not only does it leave my cuticles nice and hydrated but the smell is awesome! NYX is my FAVORITE brand and I will continue to purchase and refer their products.
Antoinette C.
I purchased an NYX liquid lipstick amd received the Coconut All-Over balm for free. I use it as a lip moisturizer after I brush my teeth. It helps prepare my lip for lippie application.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
This balm is ideal for all skin types. It's perfect for cuticles or rough elbows. It lasts long and smells amazing. It lasted for two months with daily use. It was a great value for the price point. It can melt in heat so be careful!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I kept hearing recommendations for this so I decided to finally try it out because of how inexpensive it is and I love it. It has been a live saver for my knuckles and hands with the weather getting colder and drier. It’s a thick consistency so it’s a bit harder to run into your skin but once it’s soaked in it’s so worth it. I usually put this on any dry spots before I go to bed and by the time I wake up, soft as a baby’s behind!! I highly recommend!!!
Olivia S.
Modesto
When this product first launched- I loved how it was a solid oil and I could carry it with me- upon trying it I wasn't that impressed with the results. It seemed to tacky to apply to my hair and left too much of a residue for my lips. I ended up using this product around my hairline when I dyed my hair to prevent color from bleeding in my face. It worked great for that!