BY NYX

Enjoy our popular NYX must-have items !! Round lipstick - LSS 509 Soft matte lip cream - SML CO3 Round lip gloss - RLG 36 Mega shine lip gloss - LG 113

• hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
This product works great! Really awesome shades. It is very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Benton, KY
I like the variety of colors. The NYX Lip lingerie stays on better than other products that i have used! They have other great products that I use as well!
Jaeda A.
Jaeda A.
Brooklyn, NY
Nyx lip products are amazingggg! They melt right on to your lips and just make them look amazing!!
Hend M.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Baie D'urfe , QC
I recently purchased 2 sets of NYX lip kits and I fell in LOVE with them. The lip colours are super long lasting and leave a vibrant pop of colour that brightens up your entire face. The NYX lip colours can be used to complete any daytime or night time look.
Jacquelin K.
Jacquelin K.
Philadelphia, PA
My FAVORITE brand to purchase while I'm at Target. This price for this product is amazing and worth getting every color!
Anh D.
Anh D.
Irving, TX
What can i say?? I love nyx lip products and how affordable they're lipsticks are! They're beautiful as well as long lasting all day! You wouldn't think they would be but damn are they. I think the only thing that would be improvable is how the liquid lipsticks kinda flake off and dry out my lips but I would definitely purchase more in the future.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Loved this lip set. I was able to try a bunch of their different kinds of lippies while saving money. They were long lasting and the colors were amazing. Definitely affordable and will be recommending to others
Ava D.
Ava D.
West Hartford, CT
This lipstick is just ok. While I love the color, it really doesn't stay for as long as I would like it too. It's a great value but I think it is worth it to spend the extra on the more expensive high end products that last longer
Milana M.
Milana M.
Gillingham
hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner birthday kit because I would like to get it but I don't want it to be money going in to waste #youropinions matter