BY NYX

Enjoy our popular NYX must-have items !! Round lipstick - LSS 509 Soft matte lip cream - SML CO3 Round lip gloss - RLG 36 Mega shine lip gloss - LG 113

• hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.
Jaeda A.
Jaeda A.
Brooklyn, NY
Nyx lip products are amazingggg! They melt right on to your lips and just make them look amazing!!
Hend M.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Baie D'urfe , QC
I recently purchased 2 sets of NYX lip kits and I fell in LOVE with them. The lip colours are super long lasting and leave a vibrant pop of colour that brightens up your entire face. The NYX lip colours can be used to complete any daytime or night time look.
Jacquelin K.
Jacquelin K.
Philadelphia, PA
My FAVORITE brand to purchase while I'm at Target. This price for this product is amazing and worth getting every color!
Anh D.
Anh D.
Irving, TX
What can i say?? I love nyx lip products and how affordable they're lipsticks are! They're beautiful as well as long lasting all day! You wouldn't think they would be but damn are they. I think the only thing that would be improvable is how the liquid lipsticks kinda flake off and dry out my lips but I would definitely purchase more in the future.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
NYX has very nice lip products they are almost as good as high end and they have a lot of dupes for high end puppies they are great and affordable
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
I have the pink one with SMLC07 it's soft matta lip cream and I like it too much. I use it when I'm going to have dinner or some party . PS: It smells really good!!!
Naketah O.
Naketah O.
I bought a maroon color of this lippie and fell in love I use it alot when I want a darker look like when I'm going out
See V.
See V.
Fresno
For the price Nyx lip products are okay. They are my go to when I need a sertain shade and can't afford high ends
Milana M.
Milana M.
Gillingham
hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner birthday kit because I would like to get it but I don't want it to be money going in to waste #youropinions matter