BY NYX

Enjoy our popular NYX must-have items !! Round lipstick - LSS 509 Soft matte lip cream - SML CO3 Round lip gloss - RLG 36 Mega shine lip gloss - LG 113

• hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
elizabeth o.
elizabeth o.
I personally love the creamy feel of this kit's lipsticks. It goes on smoothly but I do catch myself having to apply frequently, but overall it's a great product and i would totally use again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I absolutely love this set! The colors are beautiful. The set is super affordable and has a color for every occasion. It's definitely a great buy and one I reccomend to every lipstick lover.
Soy I.
Soy I.
New York
I just loved the colors and the capacity to make yourself fashion and moisturizing your lips, the bold one doesn't moisture that much but the regular ones are amazing! I would completely recommend this product
Amaryllis M.
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
I love the fact NyX is affordable but some of there lipgloss and lipstick aren't that great atleast for me. I do love the fact they are easy to find and buy but some products need more pigment.
Angel M.
Angel M.
I love the way that they are creamy and long lasting. I love the lip liners they have so many colors. It's expensive for a lip liner it's like 5.99$ I think. It's long lasting though.
Hend M.
Hend M.
Hamtramck
I love this product. It was worth my money. I would recommend to others. I loved how my skin felt after using. It was long lasting and worth every penny. I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.
Seneca F.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This literally last day to night! It is defenitly one of my favorites. Im very busy running around all day and dont even have to apply a second coat.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Benton, KY
I like the variety of colors. The NYX Lip lingerie stays on better than other products that i have used! They have other great products that I use as well!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
NYX has very nice lip products they are almost as good as high end and they have a lot of dupes for high end puppies they are great and affordable
Mi C.
Mi C.
Saint Augustine
This product is ok but comes off very easily and leave my lips looking messy at times. I will re buy this because I still love the color.
Milana M.
Milana M.
Gillingham
hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner birthday kit because I would like to get it but I don't want it to be money going in to waste #youropinions matter