BY NYX

Enjoy our popular NYX must-have items !! Round lipstick - LSS 509 Soft matte lip cream - SML CO3 Round lip gloss - RLG 36 Mega shine lip gloss - LG 113

• hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanna L.
Prattville, AL
NYX leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I like the gloss and anything used to top off a color but the actual lipstick that I would typically use for an all day look just doesn’t have the staying power. I’m still deciding if I’m loyal to this brand.
Maria G.
Hollister
I love love loveeee the NYX soft matte lip creams. They are my favorite and are so easy and smooth to apply. I use this product every morning for school because it's simple but super cute. I definitely would like to buy all the colors. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
Erika G.
be careful with the color on the outside of the packet, its not the same. I bought a pink set and outside it looked like this nude pink color and once I applied it came out this bright hot pink
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love this lip set. I love how beautiful and pink the colors are and how easy it is to apply. The colors are long lasting and I love how it doesn’t peel at all. I would buy this again and I do recommend this product
Jordan S.
Clovis
NYX is such an affordable brand that has some wonderful products. I have been really enjoying this pink set of lip products because it has various formulas from gloss, to matte lipsticks that preform very well.
Beatriz S.
Newton, MA
I love NYX lipstick. They are the best. It's really easy to use, sometimes I mix different colors together and the result is fantastic. I always recommend to my friends and they love.
Anh D.
Irving, TX
What can i say?? I love nyx lip products and how affordable they're lipsticks are! They're beautiful as well as long lasting all day! You wouldn't think they would be but damn are they. I think the only thing that would be improvable is how the liquid lipsticks kinda flake off and dry out my lips but I would definitely purchase more in the future.
Amani J.
Waldorf, MD
I am falling n love with NYX beauty products more and more everyday which is normally as long as the product lasts me which is amazing! These colors are great for everyday looks and I wouldnt change a thing about them. I will definitely be recommending his to my friends!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I used this product to create a perfect ombre lip. The coverage is great in all the lip products as well as the color. I love a good pink lippie that isn't too in your face, so this product was great to achieve the perfect pink pout whilst being very inexpensive.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
The Matte lipstick goes on patchy no matter how I try and its not long lasting. When I use the lip-gloss on it though it makes a nice finish and not too sticky. The only con is the matte lipstick in this set is not long wearing and smooth with application.
Milana M.
Gillingham
hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner birthday kit because I would like to get it but I don't want it to be money going in to waste #youropinions matter