BY NYX #99 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

NYX CosmeticLIMITED EDITION 6 JUMBO PENCIL100% AUTHENTIC

• How is the staying power of these pencils on oily skin? Do you thin...5 Answers
  • Are there any other jumbo pencil that works like these Nyx jumbo pe...1 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented & is it worth it? What would you ise i...3 Answers
Paola V.
Paola V.
If you suffer with very oily lids you will find these will crease even with a primer But you can work at this you can apply these very lightly and then you will find they will last longer
The NYX Center Stage Jumbo Pencil Collection includes six jumbo pencils, with majority of them being neutral colours. I already own Milk myself, but it's such a handy pencil that it definitely doesn't hurt to have a back up.
Beth W.
Beth W.
As always with NYC, this blush is very affordable and performs very well. Because of the ombre, you can create perfect mix for yourself with this. It's very pigmented and blends well. The one drawback on this is that it didn't last as long on me as the mid/high end blushes I usually use, but for the price point you can't beat it.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Got for my birthday and fell in love. They go on the skin so smooth. I have sensitive skin and these do NOT break me out or cause my skin to burn. Also I love that it came with 6 because sometimes a girl need options right? I reccomend this to anyone no wrong decision here.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
NYX eyebrow pencil ... it works great ... my daughter and my self have one and like it .. we have no problem with it ... it comes in a nice packaging ... my eye color is brown ... so I buy a brown eyebrow pencil... I will buy it again and also recommend it ...
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love the NYX crayons! They're great for simple or bold looks! My favorite color is Milk, and I had originally bought them to make a "cartoon" makeup look. It came out great and the color stayed on all day without smudging! I highly recommend
Christie G.
Christie G.
Tempe, AZ
I love the colors that these come in, they show so well on my Dark skin tone. The jumbo size is so perfect for when I am in a rush but want that oh so dramatic look. It lasts a lot longer than some others that I have tried.
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
I have the milk Jumbo pencil and I've been able to try the rest and they are great! I use the milk color pencil for halloween a lot for white face makeup and it lasts and it doesn't feel irritating
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I really like these. I use them as an eyeshadow base before I start packing on pigments. They last a long time and don't crease. They're glittery too which makes it even better!
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT FROM NYX !!! Hands down I'm in love with this product it's so amazing and works great for a eyeshadow base, especially the shade 'milk' (;
Best thing ever doesn't hurt and is soft I would recommend to everyone . Has wonderful colors . Is very easy to apply and take off . Goes with all color eyes .
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
How is the staying power of these pencils on oily skin? Do you think they can be used to highlight the inner corner of the eye?
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Roseville, CA
Do these bleed or feather out??
Ema P.
Ema P.
Is this really pigmented & is it worth it? What would you ise it for ?
Heather J.
Heather J.
Does this product have a twist up top or do you have to sharpen it?
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Was wondering if this product would stay in the waterline well with someone with extremely watery eyes?