NYX 3 Tier Stackable Makeup Artist Train Case uploaded by Nicole M.NYX 3 Tier Stackable Makeup Artist Train Case uploaded by MJ D.

BY NYX #11 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Take your makeup and beauty tools with you wherever you go in NYX Professional Makeup's new chic and portable Makeup Train Case! The soft black train case has tons of storage space and additional compartments to hold your makeup essentials so you can easily transport your makeup products while safely storing them in the modish partitions and zipper pockets. There are three pieces to the beauty case that can be easily removed to set on tables or use as separate makeup cases. The case is versatile and offers ample storage space for small and large items. Look stylish and professional when you arrive on set. Every makeup professional and aficionado needs this durable convenient and adjustable makeup train case.

• I bought a different brand and love mine1 Answers
  • Is this for professional makeup artist?1 Answers
  • I would definitely like to get one, but I want to know if...1 Answers
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Janet l.
I got this and I believe I spent around $400? It’s not light at all. I wanted to use it as a traveling case but the handle is a little flimsy. I mainly use it as makeup storage now. It didn’t come with a mirror but it came with 4 bags. I do like how specious it is inside and I can store a lot of makeup in it.
Jenny A.
Staten Island, NY
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
Being a make-up artist i like to keep things organized and this NYX traincase was one of my favorite purchases! it has separate compartments which keep the products separated and organized. I ordered this direct from the website because i have yet to see it in store!
Nayeli I.
chula vista
This is an amazing makeup case ! All your make up fots in this case and is very travel friendly , its easy to organize and easy to find your products ! I use this on a daily basis since i am a makeup artist and i love it ! I wouldnt want to alternate it .
Breanna T.
Roseville, CA
I love this one. It has lasted me so long, and has so many places for brushes. I have gotten so many compliments on it. It’s so easy to use. And not pricey at all. I would recommend to my makeup artist
Taylor S.
I love this product so much!! If you travel a lot and need a makeup bag to hold all your makeup this is the bag for you. It holds so much product and it easy to use. This is perfect for traveling.
HEATHER 🦄.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought the first version of this case years ago and it’s still holding up strong! Fits all my stuff in convenient compartments. Very durable compared to other cases I’ve tried! Very satisfied!
Sandy O.
Mountain view
This makeup bag is amazing it has a lot of space very easy to carry, i had a metal one it was very heavy and not a lot of space i will recommend this to everyone i will buy this again if need to
Stephanie M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stackable train case is truly a girls best friend! I can’t begin to tell you the ways this case has saved my life! I’m drama - but I’m not being dramatic about this one! This case is so incredibly convenient in the fact that it has three different tiers for maximum storage. The top has two sides that fold out. I’ve honestly never had a problem not being able to fit all of my makeup in here! To top it off it has the handle you can pull out and retracts for easy transport and storage!

It’s a dream!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you use for traveling?
Shelby A.
Oneida, TN
Do it last a long time? I want to try
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
How spensive is this train case I really would love to get one but a girl is poor and needs to save money does this have a mirror like the other train case family lights or is it just for holding up makeup
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Is this for professional makeup artist?
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
I would definitely like to get one, but I want to know if it’s good or is it worth it???