Nyx 3 IN 1 Brow Pencil Medium Brown 0.5 oz uploaded by Christi B.Nyx 3 IN 1 Brow Pencil Medium Brown 0.5 oz uploaded by Skully S.

BY NYX

One unbeatable brow beautifier, three go-to goodies. Our versatile 3-in-1 Brow includes everything you need to build exquisite arches. A retractable pencil, powder, and brow mascara, available in 10 pigmented shades. Archieve eyebrows that are as natural-looking or bold as you desire by applying these essentials alone or together. To combine 'em all, simply outline with the pencil and fill in with the powder. Complete the look by setting your brows with a swipe of mascara. Color: Medium Brown. see more...

Stephanie J.
Honestly I kind of really hated this. The only part of the three parts that I liked was the pencil part which even then still a little too big for eyebrow Strokes. The eyebrow mascara was a weird consistency and didn't seem to match the other colors in the stick. The eyebrow Shadow came in a weird applicator that was very difficult to apply to the eyebrows; the applicator was too big and rounded to use for eyebrows. It's probably a better idea to buy a pencil a shadow and a eyebrow mascara separately.
Michaela B.
This product is very waxy. It doesn’t apply nicely and comes off easily. I wouldn’t not recommend this product. The packaging is simple. Anastasia brow products are much better.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
I recently had my hair colored Red, so I wanted to find a brow pencil or powder that gave a reddish tint to my regular brown brows. (Left is “before” with my regular brown and brows and right is “after” using this product)
Now let me be clear, both of these photos I attribute HIGHLY to filters sent down from heaven to us mortals 😂🤣 So do not let me fool you, my eyebrows are not always THIS RED from this eyebrow pencil. However, it does change them quite drastically and gave me the perfect look I was going for.

Though this kit is divided into 3 sections: A Pencil, a “Powder”, and a Mascara, I personally just use the pencil after I’ve used my go-to brown eyebrow powder, and I just use the red pencil to add in a red tint. Honestly if I used all 3 of these my eyebrows would be WAAAY too bright and red. But hey, if that’s what you’re looking for, this is perfect!

I only give it 4 stars because I honestly don’t feel like I can fully rate it since I only use one piece of it, and it’s just as a little enhancement and not the full effect. But there definitely were no other competitors for red brow liners/powders that I could find a Target. So...yea. Give this one a try! 💗
Megan A.
East Lansing, MI
I really liked the legit pencil part of this product — it went on really nicely and was super easy to control. However, the filler part was much too dark/heavy for me to use without my brows looking insanely unnatural. Furthermore, the spoolie part with the liquid is impossible to maneuver to go on at a different width, and I ended up with gel all over my skin! I wish it had included just a clean spoolie to blend the pencil part, as I had to steal one from another product I had previously used.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Beautiful pigmentation that lasts all day long and then you got the brow fibers mascara that holds your brows in place all day long and you can set that with the powder that comes in this too. Brow pencil, mascara and powder all in one stick!!!! This stuff is truly worth the money and I have nothing bad to say.
Jade F.
American Fork
This is my favvvvvvvvvvv eyebrow product it’s thin to the point I can make hair mark strokes and I love the brush too because it’s super thing and not chalky and it’s like the drugstore version for the Anastasia Beverly Hills micron brow pencil😍😍😍
Kayla S.
I was looking for a drugstore eyebrow product as an emergency backup, but I ended up really liking this product. I wear it on my “toned-down” makeup days when I want a fluffy, natural brow.
Alex J.
san francisco
I use this pretty much everyday. It does a great job. I’m sure there are tons of other eyebrow pencils that do just as good of a job but I have stuck with this one for a while now. I’d recommend it.
Brooke B.
Shirley
NYX prices & quality is why I love every product!! They have good packaging and the product last forever, so many options for brow locks with this pencil
Marissa T.
willmar
Fills in my brows for an Instagram look for an affordable price at target. Def would recommend for someone who can’t afford high end brow products