BY NYX

One unbeatable brow beautifier, three go-to goodies. Our versatile 3-in-1 Brow includes everything you need to build exquisite arches. A retractable pencil, Powder, and brow mascara, available in 10 pigmented shades. Achieve eyebrows that are as natural-looking or bold as you desire by applying these essentials alone or together. To combine ’em all, simply outline with the pencil and fill in with the Powder. Complete the look by setting your brows with a swipe of mascara.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Powder
Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Nylon-12, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mascara
Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Pencil
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I actually bought this in the color espresso. I was using the microbrow pencil, which is my true love, but my local Ulta was out! Here is my break down of this product.

1. The pencil side is thick, and it does the job. You can outline and fill quite nicely and the color matches my burgundy hair.

2. The powder applicator is a little weird. It is pigmented but I personally do not entirely understand the concept and easy of use. It will darken your brows but I feel like it could only be used supplementally to something else.

3. The funniest part of this product is the gel wand. It is so wet and so intensely dark. I would advise serious caution before use! Please see the picture below for my actually first time trying the gel. As you can see... it is quite bold and in my opinion... fake. Especially since I am more of natural look kinda girl.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. Go for the microbrow pencil instead.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lansing , MI
In theory I really like this product, especially for a newbie. With three different options to apply product you can decide which type you like (powder, pencil, liquid) and then look for products that fit their preferences.

In execution I really didn't like the product. There was no clean spoolie to brush out and shape my brows. The powder applicator was messy and got everywhere. If I didn't have clear crow gel and an extra spoolie I would have been MESSED UP.

I did like the pencil portion which is why I'm giving it any stars. It was small and precise which is good if you have smaller brows (which I don't) but obviously it works great for the big brow peeps. I feel like their more basic pencil will be good when I try it, this was just too much. They were trying to do too much.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the idea 3 in 1 but in reality I'd say it's still only the 1 (the pencil) because the other just don't work well for me. I have blond highlights and I had to go exchange the color almost twice. I ended up with Taupe which is still pretty dark but I can live wih that. The mascara end is hard to work with, it has too much product on the wand so then my eyebrows look too wet, witchy and too dark (again). The powder end is good for a quick "I need to leave the house in this second but I need to put my eyebrows on" but a lot of the powder end up everywhere around. So the pencil is really the only thing that works great but I was out of it pretty quickly.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I think this is great concept, but I'm not sure about the execution. I like the pencil formula, but I wish it was a little smaller and there's also not much if it in the pen. The filler-sponge part is kind of large and awkward to maneuver within the brow. The spooly/gel portion of mine could have been defective, but it had so much product on it and it was so much darker than the pencil that my brows ended up looking like I had done them with a crayola marker. I think multipurpose products are great, but this one didn't turn out well.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Anniston , AL
This product comes with 3 products including a brow pencil, marker, and brow gel. This product was pricey, but I figured since it was 3 in 1, it would pay off, but this product did not work out for me. The only product that I was able to use, and only sometimes, was the pencil. The marker that you are to use to fill in your eyebrows was very sticky and made my eyebrows look caked on. The gel was way too dark and too much product came off. The pencil was decent, but it had a red tint to it when applied to my actual eyebrow hairs.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
The brow pencil is nice, similar to the micro brow product and is long wearing. It is a bigger pencil though so it is difficult to get super precise lines. The powder is nice for filling in the brow. Again, it is a larger tip so not that good for precise work. The brow gel (at least in the brunette version) is way too dark to where I can't even use it. It would be better if it were just a clear gel. Overall I still like this product but it would be better if the pencil and powder had smaller tips and a different gel!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Fairbanks
I love the pencil side of this brow product but that's where my love ends. The powder that is supposed to be used to fill in the brows makes them look messy and patchy, even if you're pretty used to doing brows, as I am. The brow mascara has a nice color to it but does not dry down well and transfers easily to say the least. I'll stick to their Micro Brow pencil. Wont buy again NYX 3 IN 1 Brow Pencil
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
This is the best brow pencil I've ever used! All the things you need for perfect brows in one utensil! I wish there was more pencil, but a great buy for $12. I will be buying this again! I recommend this for any person doing their brows. Also the colors are a little off. The black matches dark, almost black, hair. Expresso will not work. Go with your gut!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
I liked this pencil, gel, powder combo. Not my favorite. But a decent price point for a quick brow. The problem I had with it is that I didn't have any staying power. If you are looking for something that you don't need for a very long day then for sure this is a great product. But I need something with more longevity.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Easy to use this eyebrow pencil is befinner friendly. Great color selections . Very inexpensive ! Pros very creamy and easy to blend. Cons the tip of the pencil can be kind of thick. It's a pencil that you have to sharpen. I would recommend this product to beginners or anybody whose into makeup.