NYX 2014 New - The Suede Shadow Palette uploaded by majd m.NYX 2014 New - The Suede Shadow Palette uploaded by Alisha- Patricia R.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makeup Suede Color Palette - The next generation of our richest jewel-inspired shadows has arrived. NYX Makeup Suede Color Palette is the ultimate arsenal of shadows sparkle, shimmer and illuminate with gorgeous results.(0.06 oz each) - Makeup Suede Color Palette

• I've been looking for a good pallete for fall time, would anyone ...1 Answers
  • How does it apply I would love to know1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting wear? 1 Answers
debra d.
Staten Island, NY
Love the colors and I’d gift this to my sister she loved how it looks on her and it’s very easy to use and apply..
So this would be an awesome gift to give. Awesome package and the colors are great love the pigment in them..
Casie P.
Branson, MO
A great palette for as far as multiple colors. It has everything I need in one shot. I love that it has some matte and some shimmer as well. It’s easy to blend and stays in place all day.
Laura J.
Winchester
I love the Suede Shadow Palette by NYX. I actually just purchased it a few weeks ago, and it has turned into a favorite! I have green eyes, and all the shadows look great, and are very easy to blend. I purchased this at Ulta, and I would recommend this eye shadow palette to everyone I know!
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
This product is very nice and easy to apply, I have bought this product a few times but not a lot because it last for a long time which is awesome. I tend to use dark on the outside and a lighter color on the inside and to tie it up with eye liner and lashes!. #beauty #makeup #eyes #fashion
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
NYX shadows are a no brainer. I love the colors in this pallet, it's a great combo and there's enough variety for me to use it daily if I choose. The shadows blend well and the pigment is just right. Will definitely buy more!
Jennifer O.
I know ppl have their moments with nyx palettes but this wasn't so bad. It was pretty good. I got his as a present and I liked how my shadows came out.n wish it wasn't so shimmery and there were more matte shades.
Denisse G.
I love this eye pallette. It's so good and well pigmented. It's so hard to find such a good products like that. I've been using a lot of eye pallette, but this is my favorite one. I can recommend you all to buy this one, it's totally worth it. Don't think too much and try it!
Crisalyn S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Not impressed with these! Although may l many MUAs swear by this palette, I can't understand why. They're not easy to blend and I felt that the colors are not wearable.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
This is a late review on a great 8 pan pallet that was released for fall 2014. This pallet is insanely pigmented and super bendable. With the jewel tones throughout this pallet, I feel that it would be wonderful on all skin tones.
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
For the price I think this is a really great palette. The colors go together really nicely, feel like they are pretty good quality, and were rich and colorful.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Are these really pigmented? I was looking at one yesterday, but I didn't know if they were a good quality or not. For a drugstore brand they were pricier than I expected.
MaKenzie B.
Caribou, ME
I've been looking for a good pallete for fall time, would anyone suggest this one? Why? How is the pigmentation in the shadows?
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Are these long lasting wear?
Chase B.
Washington, DC
How does it apply I would love to know
Ranee H.
Hillsborough , NJ
Are these mineral based? I have an allergy to make up that but I love these colors :)