BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Craving purple peepers? New takes on neutral? Or shades handpicked to flatter your eye color? You asked—and we delivered. After so many NYX fans requested an eye palette containing 10 eye shadows, we designed this version. Look no further than these...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually think oh the more you spend the better the quality, while that is probably most of the time true, these shadows are exceptionally great for the price! Nice and smooth application, it blends well, doesn't get all patchy, and it has great staying power and amazing pigmentation! It's hard for me to believe they're such great shadows and I keep looking for something not to like because it's so inexpensive, they have to be poor quality, but it's just not the case with these bad boys!! Definitely glad I picked this out!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Other
I got the HAPPY BIRTHDAY PALETTE from Ulta Beauty and it matches my skin tone so perfect. I love using this palette to do my everyday makeup look. I think it has great pigment and blends very well. I plan on picking up some different colors.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Other
I really liked my palette! The colors are vibrant and also light, thu last all day! I got mine as a birthday gift from Ulta so I’m not even sure of the price but I’m sure it’s worth it!
Su S.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Secret World
NYX has great everything, their eyeshadow is no different. There are many colors to play with. You can have a nude look, neutral smokey, night time smokey eye. There's a lot you can do with this pallet. I use it almost every day for going to work and going to parties on the weekends.
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Super Model
I love this palette for my transition shades . Second time I've actually gotten this palette and will definitely purchase again. The texture is great . I feel like they did great with this one. NYx product are awesomely prices
Sally W.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Super Model
This palatte is is alright.  For the price that you pay, it's a great value.  It's not as creamy and the color payoff isn't the best but for a normal day-to-day use it's a great option.  By the end of the day the color is not as vibrant as the morning, but if you use primer it would be ok.
Liz R.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Secret World
I don’t really wear eyeshadow but i find NYX to be perfect. I have higher end palettes and I love this one the most. Easy to blend. Stays on all day and it fits perfectly in my makeup bag, would highly recommend to beginners and experts
Stephanie W.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Other
Pretty good pigmentation. Blend really well. The only big fault is that the lighter colored shimmer shades don't impress me. They would probably work better with some type of 'glitter glue' product.
Sasha M.
fort wayne
Review for: Other
I bought this pallet because the colors were beautiful! When I got it home I tried it out and you could barley see the color on my eyelids! If you’re looking for a more bold look this isn’t for you.
Shamini P.
Phoenix
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette - Super Model
This is my to go palette. Perfect blending. Perfect combination of colors. U can create so many different looks with this palette. I use this pretty much every day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Ruby C.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is it worth the money ? or will it be better to buy a cheaper one
Ayesha I.
I want...
aliyah s.
I was wondering if this palette contains all shimmer shadows or are there some matte?
Mindy E.
Germantown, MD
How transparen't or opaque are these?
Kate G.
Severna Park, MD
Are nyx lipsticks also good?