Nystatin Cream

by Nystatin

My babys pediatrician prescribed this when he got a really bad diaper rash!!! Worked amazing. I was wondering what else this is for? He has a redish rash on his check. I dont know if ifs due to the dry weather or something else. Can I apply this cream to his face? Is it safe?
Start your review of Nystatin Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is excellent for healing a diaper rash in little to no time. It's not thick at all , almost the consistency of watered down lotion. But it is very effective and it you don't need much to get the job done . Too bad it's only available through prescription.
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Nystatin This is the best working diaper rash cream that I have used yet and I’ve used many other of the most popular brands. This will be the only brand I use until I see it stops working! Perfect product does the job and is usually covered by insurance!
Chassity T.
bushnell
This product cleared up my sons rashes within hours. It’s amazing how quick it worked. It smells good too
katelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
I also use this bc if u have a cut u use this and yea this is good for cuts so yea u should buy one is cheap😮😮😮😮😮
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
Yes!!!!!!! Works so well!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever my son got a script I would save it when I was done because it would always come back and I didn't want to have to go all the way back to the doctor to get more. It works so well!!!!
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
I love this my daughter had a rash that wouldnt heal fpr.nothing and her doctor recommend this and it healed in no time at all. Its the only thing i use for her now the only reason im giving this a 4 is becausw you got it from the doctor
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
This cream is amazing!! Whenever my baby's diaper rash wasn't getting better, I would tell his doctor and he would prescribe it. In a matter of hours it would make a HUGE difference. I really recommend it for little ones who get constant stubborn diaper rashes.
Nadia R.
Tulare
Purchased at: CVS
This really helps to get rid of horrible red rashes like just after a week my rash on my chest was gone just like that and it made me feel more happy and less insecure about myself totally recommend it.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
Doctor prescribed this because my daughter had a bad diaper rash that just wouldn't go away. She loves getting her "butt cream" and her rash has finally started to clear up.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
My son doctor prescribe this when my son had a really bad diaper rash and work amazingly alot of other products didnt work to well. But this one did