BY NYQUIL #18 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

When you have a cold, turn to Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid medicine to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough to help you get the rest you need.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The cherry flavored night quill is a good addition to anyone’s called nursing. I feel like it works best when you have a cold it’s mostly for congestion and cough relief. I like to pair this with my other medications at night to get a good nights rest when I’m sick. It’s decently priced and usually readily available
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband only drinks this kind of night time cough medicine. It works well for him and he likes the taste. I personally cant stand this stuff because of the sticky texture. The flavor is fine for cough syrup. It does work well for me also.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This saves the day when I️ am sick. When I’m sick, I️ usually can barely sleep. This stuff helps me to get some sleep. I️ use the generic brand, and there’s no difference at all
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I had to use this the other day and made my coughing die down. I don't like cherry flavor at all, wish I had something in a different flavor like peach or blueberry
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this stuff has been my beswt friend around bedtime to get me to sleep with a terrible cold. I use it right before I get in the shower and by the time I get out I'm so sleepy and fall asleep soon after my head hits the pillow, I cant do most flavors but I don't mind the cherry. mine doesn't say it is alcohol free so the people who are recovering alcoholics should really read the ingredients before purchasing. but other than that, it does what it needs to and makes me feel better in the morning than I would if I didn't take it or took something else.
Johana T.
This syrup works wonders. The cherry is my favorite flavor, but it's still not that great so don't expect it to taste like cherries or candy. Lol, but it helps. It helps me sleep through out the whole night and it helps with all my cold symptoms as well. Ie: runny nose, stuffy nose, cough and headache. I definitely recommend it to every one.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying that yes this medicine tastes horrible. While it taste bad I love how well that it works compared to others. It helps me stop coughing and I can actually get to sleep. It is a great price for what you get and I recommend it to those that need sleep while sick with a cold.
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A must have for treating colds and head congestion. I’ve tried other products for cold and flu medicine and they haven’t worked as good as NyQuil. I have a weaker immune system so I take this in order to relieve sickness during the winter months. It helps you rest easier and after the first dosage you usually start to feel better. NyQuil+rest=colds gone. I definitely recommend.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nyquil is the best invention in medicine ever! Once I feel a cold coming i take it! I bought mine at Wal-Mart and it wasn't expensive at all. It works better than any cold medicine out there. It makes you sleepy though so take it before bed!
Kristen F.
I had a terrible cold and then I bought NyQuil. The first time I took it I grew angel wings. I then found myself flying above myself in a more peaceful place. My cold was no longer but my life was much better. NyQuil gives me angel wings so I fly thank you.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Does this taste bad and does it help? Thx! :)
Jamie B.
Coke and this is good? Any one try this