HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluVicks
NyQuil Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid

NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid

When you have a cold, turn to Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid medicine to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough to help you get the rest you need.

Coke and this is good? Any one try this
Does this taste bad and does it help? Thx! :)
Start your review of NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid!
Amber S.
Brooklyn, NY
NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go - to if I have a cold. It helps me sleep and it minimizes my symptoms.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nyquil cold and flu liquid medicine made with acetaminophen, Doxylamine, and Succinate, is used for headache fever sore throat minor aches and pains sneezing runny nose and cough I bought the 12 fluid oz bottle that contains 10% alcohol and there is 650 mg per dose of acetaminophen this works very well it helps me sleep and alleviates my cold and flu symptoms at night for a good night's rest I highly recommend NyQuil night time cold and flu cherry flavored medicine Vicks® NyQuil™ Cough Suppressant
Mae J.
Medford, NY
Nyquil is our only medicine when we are experiencing colds and flu. My whole family are taking this when they got sick. You will have a nice sleep during the night and wake up a lot better the next day.
Zahra K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice flavour. Helps with the body aches as well. But for me, it makes me stay up the whole night instead!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the go to for all my family if they even have the d sad lightest twinge of a cold or cough. Take a dose of this and when you wake up you will feel 100% better if you we’re having trouble sleeping due to cold or flu symptoms. Always a must for my medicine cabinet 💯
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Tiffany B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cold medicine because I can depend on it actually working. It really helps and helps with getting a goodnights sleep. I would love to see more flavors.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Ashley H.
This product is essential for when I get sick. It alleviates my systems and works very fast. I get the best sleep ever when I use this product. It’s very effective. I’m overall satisfied and would recommend this.NyQuil™ Soothing Cherry Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid #wellness
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,083 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Its that season for colds and flu and this does the job and helps me sleep so my body can over come the illness I suffer from.
Alexandria E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This great for night time when you feel the worst. It’s absolutely makes you feel 10x better. It helps especially when you can’t sleep because of how sick and congested you are.
Pooja R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a savior for coughs. Definitely let’s me sleep through the night with minimal cough