BY NYQUIL

NyQuil™ Sinus LiquiCaps™ has the sinus and congestion symptom relief you need to get the rest you deserve.

Temporarily relieves common sinus symptoms

- Sinus pain

Acetaminophen 325 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg

Non-medicinal Ingredients:

FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

ADULT USE ONLY

Adults (12 yrs and over): Take 2 LiquiCaps with water at bedtime. If your sinus symptoms keep you confined to bed or at home, take 2 LiquiCaps every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 LiquiCaps per day, or as directed by your doctor.
Children under 12 years: do not use.

When using other DayQuil or NyQuil® products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

Christina H.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This truly is my savior when I'm sick. My main issue with cold/flu/allergies is my sinus, which builds up a lot of pressure and this helps relieve the discomfort.
Cassie P.
These work wonders for us especially my husband who has really bad allergies and sinus issues. He just takes it before bed and wakes up so much better.
Aliya V.
Temple, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is truly my savior when I'm sick I use it every time I feel a cold coming on , I get nasty headaches and sinus pressure & this relieves it fast !
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
Fast acting so you can get the sleep you need to recover. Does leave me a little groggy but I feel better with the rest I was finally able to get.
Becky B.
Altaville, CA
This is always my go to when we are sick. I tend to get nasty sinus headaches when I'm sick, and this is the only thing I can take and get relief.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I swear by Vicks Dayquil and Nyquil as soon as I feel a cold coming on I use these products to stop the illness short for a much faster recovery!
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I love Nyquil it makes me feel 100x better when I am sick and really works. Just have to be careful not to take an OTC pain reliever with it
Danielle M.
These things work wonders when I am sick! only way I get a good nights sleep when I can't breath!