BY SINEX

• Does this work better than the cough syrup? 1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about this medicine? I have horrib...2 Answers
Ashley M.
I get sinus pressure headaches and often in the evening. If I am going to get up for work in the morning, I'll need something to help sustain the pain. This medication lightens the sinus pressure. Not as effective as other products from pharmacists, but not bad.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I find that this really helps when I have sinus issues and, of course, it puts me right to bed and our of my misery! However, I dislike that after taking a pill even for one night, my sleeping patterns are very out of whack for the next few nights, resulting in some lost sleep.
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get sinus headaches and sinus infections every year, and if I haven't caught them before they are in full effect, this product is a great quick fix for some relief and a good nights sleep. Thank goodness!
Silvia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Definitely it's a good product. It helps to relief a bad cold. I'm the person who catches a cold, every time on spring. And I always have a NyQuil caps in my house when I need it. The best part of taking a NyQuil capsule it's that you're able to sleep the entire night and have a good rest of your body. You'll wake up all relaxed.
Jennifer M.
Long Pond, PA
This product comes in handy when the winter time rolls around. Due to my boyfriend and I working in busy areas, a lot of germs get spread. So having these in the cabinets is a plus, and helps when the kids get sick too.
launa d.
In the winter I have horrible sinuses at night, this is the only thing I can take that won't dry out them by morning. Definitely a suggested product if you have a horrible dry throat in the morning.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
This product helps me sleep through the night which I love but I wake up feeling a little out of it at first for about 45 minutes but other then that I have no complaints and use this anytime I have one of those stuffy nose colds.
eve m.
These work wonders when I get sick in fall and winter time. I always get a good night's sleep and always wake up refreshed and feeling better Than before I took it. I would highly recommend
Kristin D.
I found that these capsules were very effective, but made me very groggy. I know they are for PM, but they left me feeling tired and lazy even throughout the next day. Maybe I will reduce the amount I take next time.
Erica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are a lifesaver during the winter when cold and flu season is in full force. Often, it's the only way I can get any sleep when I'm sick. Would recommend to anyone.
Alicia H.
Pilesgrove, NJ
How does everyone feel about this medicine? I have horrible allergies and congestion. Would this help?
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work better than the cough syrup?