BY NYQUIL

NyQuil™ SEVERE delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your ugliest, nastiest, roughest, toughest cold symptoms at night.

Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Sinus congestion & pressure
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Cough to help you sleep
• Minor aches & pains
• Headache
• Fever
• Sore throat
• Runny nose & sneezing
• Reduces swelling of nasal passages
• Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
• Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage

Active Ingredients (in each caplet) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, magnesium stearate, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 caplets with water every 4 hours

Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor

Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using other DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
This medicine was a LIFE SAVER when I was sick last week. My doctor checked me out and confirmed I just had a nasty virus, so I couldn't get any antibiotics.... But while I couldn't breathe, kept coughing, and was all around miserable.... I grabbed this from the drugstore, and was so glad i did! It allowed me to breathe thru my nose and sleep thru the night. I highly recommend this.
Veronica S.
NyQuil severe cold and flu definitely helped me get over my sickness this year. I prefer taking medicine in capsule form it's much easier for me. This product with headache and sinus pressure. It was great to take before bed, it definitely helped me sleep through the night
Lynn B.
This product help reduce the symptoms and length of a cold. The capsules are easy to take and taste better than the liquid. There are different formulas to choose from based on your symptoms. It is slightly more expensive than comparable products. Try it the next time you have a cold.
Becky S.
I use Nyquil Severe when I've had bad colds or sinus issues and needed to sleep. It works much better than alternatives and since I can't take the active medicines in Benadryl, Zzz-Quil etc this is an easy choice for me.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It's an effective product. I used the liquid version when I got a severe cold. It's not cheap, but it's affordable. I took 3 times a day and it helped me sleep better. My cough was terrible and it softened my cough. I'm satisfied.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is my go to every time I’m getting sick. It helps me sleep, and it kicks off the bug I have. I get mine from sams club, but you can get them almost anywhere. I stock up on them. I couldn’t live without it.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I take this whenever I get a cold. It really helps, but it makes me so tired!! I take it at night and am really tired the next day. I'm just really sensative to medicine. It works great though.
Marilyn M.
These cold and flu meds are really good i get sick alot and these help me feel better within like 2 day you have to take 2 every 4 hours but I take them only for 2 day and feel better.
Kimberly T.
This is the ultimate tag team duo. Knocks out my congestion with one dose. Allowing me to sleep through the night and with one daytime dose spend my day playing supermom with my family.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
When the common cold attacks the body, all the symptoms make me feel very bad. Especially during the night, when the symptoms worsen and interrupts my sleep. I needed something to help me sleep. My husband went to the pharmacy and brought me Nyquil Severe Cold and Flu. I took the indicated dose in the package and after a reasonable time I was able to rest. Little by little I felt better. I do not recommend using it during the day. The best thing that helps relieve all the symptoms of the common cold in a single pill.
does it help you sleep?
Meg G.
How many days can you take this in a row? Is it bad to use continually?
does it help you sleep?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else get headaches after taking this?

Kohl's