NyQuil™ Cough Suppressant uploaded by Shann C.

BY NYQUIL

Sleeping with a cough doesn’t have to be a chore. NyQuil™ Cough Suppressant relieves your cough so you can get the rest you need.

Temporarily relieves cold symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• Runny nose and sneezing

Active Ingredients (in each 30 mL) (Purpose)

Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine)

Inactive Ingredients

alcohol, citric acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL every 6 hours

Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor

Children under 4 years - Do not use

Buy on Walmart
Sophie C.
Does the job. I recently had a terrible cold and I kept coughing myself awake, so I turned to this stuff hoping it would help. It really did. It doesn't taste great, but I can't think of any medicine that does. Using this stuff, I slept the whole night like a baby. The only complaint I have is that I would always wake up feeling really groggy after using this, no matter how much sleep I got.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
When I have a bad cold this is the only thing that gets me through. It has to be nyquil and it has to be the liquid. It will knock me out for a good 4 or 5 hours. The price is good, the flavor really isn't that bad and I will continue to use this as my go to for tough colds!
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
this is my go to over the counter medicine when a family member or i are sick. I always get mine at either Walmart or Walgreen's. Its not cheap but its not as bad as some medicine are. its definitely worth the money. I would for sure buy it again as i have before.
Kendall K.
This works wonders sometimes. I have to take the liquid kind instead of the gel capsules if I want to sleep. I don't like the cherry flavor because I hate everything cherry but it helps me sleep and feel better.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is great for when a bad cough keeps you from sleeping. It calms it down enough for you to get some sleep and most of the time you're not coughing as much the next day.
Jessica H.
I can always count on Nyquill to put me right to sleep, it always takes away my cough and helps me sleep through the night, and cherry is by far the best kind to get!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA

I have to admit that this stuff really does its job well. but it is rough to swallow it. the company could improve the taste in my opinion.
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
The taste is so gross! Buuuut the product really works! Helps me sleep at night when I have a nasty cough & I sleep like a baby!
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
It definitely does make my throat feel a bit better during the moment that I’m using it but I feel like it isn’t helping as a long term solution. Immediately after I stop taking it, my throat goes back to hurting within a couple of minutes. However, it is a good solution for a quick fix. I just wish the effects lasted longer.