BY NYQUIL #2 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

When you have a cold, turn to Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid medicine to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough to help you get the rest you need.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Runny nose & sneezing

Active Ingredients (in each 30 mL) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 650 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)

Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Cough suppressant)

Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine)

Inactive Ingredients

Original: acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

• Does the cough suppressant help with a very bad dry cough?3 Answers
  • Is it wrong to make cocktails with this3 Answers
Ebony S.
harlem
I used this NyQuil cold & flu for the first time
And it worked for me. I was a bit worried about using night medicine but it worked. I brought mine from the regular pharmacy. If your cold or have a flue I would recommend you buying NyQuil. I feel this kind is better at night then morning. I never brought Day time quil but I think if your trying to get rid of a cold out your system it’s better to buy NyQuil.
It could work better that’s my opinion.
Tonya L.
Warren
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NyQuil has had a space in our medicine cabinet for years. It may be forgotten for long periods of time, but when a "I need NyQuil" moment is on me, it never fails to help me sleep and relieve enough symptoms to make me feel at least marginally better, great product
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Original more...
This is my favorite medicine to take whenever I'm sick!  This medicine does wonders by relieving the symptoms for whenever I have a cold, and I always sleep like a baby whenever I take this.  This is a product that I hope they have for years to come and I'd definitely recommend it.
Eve K.
This is a lifesaver! I've had an awful cough for a week and got this to help me sleep. Since I had no other symptoms I like that it's just for coughing. Helps me fall and stay asleep without any medicine hangover the next morning.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't taste that great but definitely does the trick. It knocks me out for about 12 hours so do not take when you have something to do in the morning but you wake up feeling like a million bucks. You fall asleep fast and stay asleep!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great to suppress the cough the moment you take it! I’ve used it a couple times now and it is now a must have in our medicine cabinet! Works wonders and the taste isn’t too bad! Satisfied overall and recommend!
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The gold standard and a staple in my house for years. With bad colds and flu its so exhausting, this product helps tame down the symptoms. Take Nyquil and you get tbat much needed rest your body needs
Jasmine G.
Review for: 2 Pack Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid, Original Flavor 12 oz Ea more...
If you are really sick and need some rest then this is for you. I never tried to alternatives but this works great you feel the burn in your chest which makes it feels like it is doing its job.
KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
This stuff is dangerously the truth. I don't like being up all night suffering, getting no sleep, and being sick. This medicine does a great job relieving symptoms and sickness. It's a life saver. It puts me in a really deep sleep to where it can be scary sometimes. I sleep so hard and wake up feeling a little better than the night before.
Heather D.
I have been using NyQuil for about two years. The taste is no where near good but I gave it a full five stars because it does what it is supposed to do. It takes about an hour to make me drowsy and it helps get a good nights rest when I have a cold. I usually start feeling better after taking it once or twice. Definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
How does this compare to regular NyQuil?
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this really help a bad cough?
Melanie C.
Trenton, NJ
Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you get sick, do you just take Nyquil or do you take Dyquil too?
Danny P.
Boston
Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel?