BY NYQUIL #6 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

When you have a cold, turn to Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid medicine to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough to help you get the rest you need.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Runny nose & sneezing

Active Ingredients (in each 30 mL) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 650 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)

Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Cough suppressant)

Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine)

Inactive Ingredients

Original: acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

• Is it wrong to make cocktails with this3 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite medicine to take whenever I'm sick!  This medicine does wonders by relieving the symptoms for whenever I have a cold, and I always sleep like a baby whenever I take this.  This is a product that I hope they have for years to come and I'd definitely recommend it.
collette a.
This is a lifesaver! I've had an awful cough for a week and got this to help me sleep. Since I had no other symptoms I like that it's just for coughing. Helps me fall and stay asleep without any medicine hangover the next morning.
Mercedes B.
pasadena
Review for: 2 Pack Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid, Original Flavor 12 oz Ea more...
My whole family uses NyQuil when they are sick and I swear it works! I always take it 1-2 hours before bedtime since it does make me sleepy. But once I wake up I do feel a little it not fully better! Great way to fight the common cold.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helps me sleep through the night anytime I have congestion and cant breath. I like the minty flavor and its not bad as far as taste. Within 30 minutes of taking this I get sleepy and in the morning I feel better!!!
Jasmine G.
If you are really sick and need some rest then this is for you. I never tried to alternatives but this works great you feel the burn in your chest which makes it feels like it is doing its job.
Heather D.
I have been using NyQuil for about two years. The taste is no where near good but I gave it a full five stars because it does what it is supposed to do. It takes about an hour to make me drowsy and it helps get a good nights rest when I have a cold. I usually start feeling better after taking it once or twice. Definitely recommend!
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
NyQuil is  something I always keep in my cabinent. It's a life saver for all those nasty winter cold and flu symptoms that come around. I hate that it costs so much a bottle, but there is a lot in it, an I get several uses out of it. It may not cure the illness but it makes the symptoms so much easier to deal with.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
you need this if you are sick! this will save you from all the doctors bills or any of that. get some stay home and take this! it doesn't taste bad bu it is thick
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
never leave home for an overnight without NyQuil. Just cant beat it to sleep and fight a cold. It is my go to product for colds and a must have on hand at all times product.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
NyQuil is good stuff! It helps you sleep, especially when you are sick. It is a sleep aid and a cold & flu medicine combined. To me, NyQuil taste like licorice. It works quickly and helps you get that good night sleep. You can buy this basically anywhere. I highly recommend it!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
How does this compare to regular NyQuil?
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this really help a bad cough?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you get sick, do you just take Nyquil or do you take Dyquil too?
Melanie C.
Delran,NJ
Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ?
Danny P.
Boston
Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel?

Amazon