NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Arwa M.NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by tina c.NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Shakira W.

BY NYQUIL

Turn to NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps™ to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough, so you can get the rest you need.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Runny nose & sneezing

INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients (in each LiquiCap™) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)

Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg  (Antihistamine)

Inactive Ingredients

D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Su...4 Answers
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product knocked me out, but it didn’t make me feel better at all. I still cannot breathe. I have yet to find something to make my allergies less horrible. Would I buy again? If I wanted a deep sleep- yes.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I get a cold, sleeping is impossible. I have to prop my head up just right and then I need my humidifier and a number of other things and in the end don't help. Nicks Nyquil knocks me out which is exact what I need at that moment. There's no weird flavor to the pills and I don't experience any side effets.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product really does help you fall asleep fast and helps your symptoms for the time being. The downside for me is that I have asthma so I can’t use this product hardly ever. It induces asthma attacks so I have to stay away from this product. The one time I used it was great though! It’s really affordable and easy to find!
Kelli K.
marble, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have found that Nyquil and Dayquil do not help me as much as the Alka Seltzer Cold and Flu Day and Night medicine helps me. Nyquil for some reason actually makes me feel sick when I take it I think it might just be the flavor and taste. I would recommend the Alka Seltzer before Dayquil or Nyquil.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like taking the Vicks Nyquil capsules instead of the liquid bottle. Its mess free and you dont get to taste the nasty medicine taste. These are usually the ones I buy when I feel that I'm starting to get sick. They work perfectly fine with me. You can find this product pretty much anywhere.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
NyQuil is good stuff! It helps you sleep, especially when you are sick.
It is a sleep aid and a cold & flu medicine combined. It works quickly and helps you get that good night
sleep.These are the capsules, so they are quick release. You can buy this basically anywhere. I highly recommend it!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would give this zero stars if I could. It didn't help me sleep, I was still awake all night in bed blowing my nose and now I'm so drowsy I feel like I have a hang over. It actually made me feel worse because now I'm drowsy and have a cold.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anytime that you are under the weather, NyQuil is the only way to go. Being a teacher, I catch everything coming and going, therefore I need something that will work fast. I love NyQuil because it gets the job done!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
If you don't like the taste of NyQuil, but you need the good effects, the LiquiCaps should do the job. The pills themselves are quite large, so if you're not used to swallowing pills that size, it might take you a while to get them down. I think they've got just as much power as NyQuil in liquid form, but the release time does depend more on how much you've eaten recently.
Brittany F.
Fresno, CA
This not only helps when i have a stuffy nose, but also gets me to sleep when i can't breathe or i am coughing to much! The only downfall is that it gives me weird dreams, and makes me sleep in to where i do not even hear my alarms. Not suggested to use when needing to be productive.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Sudafed from the pharmacy.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
Is the positive effect of this medicine lessened if you take it over an extended period of time?
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Something I recommend for the flu?

Walmart