BY NYQUIL

Amanda C.
Taunton
I usually don't get sick but when I do I have a hard time sleeping at night because I'm constantly coughing or having a hard time breathing. I at least get some rest when I take this. I am definitely not a fan of the taste.
Taylor S.
I love all of NyQuil product but this stuff is amazing! When I feel under the weather, I take this stuff right before bed and I'm out for the night! And, I usually wake up feeling a lot better. I prefer the pills in this though because I hate the taste of the liquid.
Alexandria O.
Before the Zzzquil came out, I used this to help me sleep. I also used it for colds and I'd say that it helps. It usually makes me sleep before I can really tell if it's working but after a day or two I don't feel SO bad. So I guess it's doing its job
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
I love nyquil for when I am sick but for some reason the pill form makes me sick! If you are able to have this without side effects it would be better than the gross tasting syrup!
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm not really sure how many cold symptoms that it solves, but it does a great job of putting you to sleep. I guess that's the temporary relief.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I always use this when I catch a cold. Helps you sleep at night, are easy to take (yay for pill form and not syrup!), and work effectively.
Agnus H.
I keep this in my medicine cabinet for the just in case situations. This will knock you out but it will also reduce the symptoms.
Breanna J.
Maryland Heights, MO
When ever i feel a cold kicking in i take this and feel great the next day. its not just for the flu.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works great to make me fall asleep and to give some relief when I feel like death.
kathryne s.
smithers, BC
I love that I don't have to take a syrup anymore. It works great and no after taste. Definitely something I would recommend to friends and family.
Jamie B.
Is this as tasty as orginal