NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine

BY NYQUIL

As your children start to grow, their cold symptom relief should as well. Children's NyQuil™ Cold & Cough Symptom Relief relieves your child's nighttime runny nose and sniffling, sneezing, and coughing—without alcohol, aspirin, or acetaminophen—so your child can rest, and you can relax. For ages 6 years and up.

Temporarily relieves the following cold symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sneezing, runny nose

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg (Antihistamine)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose

Usage:

• What's the youngest your child can be for you to give the...1 Answers
NyQuil™ Children's  Cold & Cough Medicine
NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine
Rachel K.
Seems to only last for a short period of time. However, very effective at first and can be a good push to fall asleep or to get out of bed in the morning. Once you get going, it sometimes takes the edge off a bit and is great for kids with chronic coughs.
Tori P.
Aurora
Tastes like crap but it definitely does the job. I hate when my kids are sick, especially when they're sick AND they can't sleep because they've been coughing all night. This stuff is a lifesaver for me and for them.
Yessica G.
atlanta georgia
This is a really good medicine for toddlers it works quick and tastes good it’s a little pricey but that’s fine as long as it works I would recommend to other moms to help with their child’s future colds
jessica m.
Gonzales, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this was a very greay find for me. it allowed her to get some relief and was able to also get a good night sleep without being uncomfortable. such a great medicine. im happy they made one for children
Winiffer T.
Freeport
Amazing product. It helps my kid sleep with no problem. It’s also so easy to find and so affordable. The cherry flavor makes it so easy for my toddler to drink it
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works amazing! I have 5 children so when 1 is sick they all get sick. It usually only takes 1-2 doses of this product and they are all feeling better.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Iv gave this to my oldest past two times hes been sicks and it has helped to keep the runny nose down and tte coughing as well and he takes it without a fight! It does work just nwed to taka it for a like 4\5 days. Before it's gone completely
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I feel like this worked wonders for my daughter, when I could get her to actually take it. She hated the taste and every time I would give her the cup to drink it, she would cringe and make yucky faces. She usually takes a sip or two and won’t take anymore..
jazmin v.
San Luis, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever my son is sick he likes to drink this NyQuil since it comes in different flavors. Not like other medicines that has a sour taste. Very affordable and long lasting. Plus is very effective.
Mary R.
AZ
This is a must have for the winter season. Helps the kiddos feel better and you gotta love that it helps them sleep as well. We all know sleeping with a cold is miserable.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's the youngest your child can be for you to give them this? My daughter is 7 months and has a cold, I'm kinda iffy on giving this to her. Anyone tried it this early on?

NyQuil™ Children's  Cold & Cough Medicine