NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine

As your children start to grow, their cold symptom relief should as well. Children's NyQuil™ Cold & Cough Symptom Relief relieves your child's nighttime runny nose and sniffling, sneezing, and coughing—without alcohol, aspirin, or acetaminophen—so your child can rest, and you can relax. For ages 6 years and up.

Temporarily relieves the following cold symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sneezing, runny nose

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg (Antihistamine)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose

Usage:

• Use dose cup

• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30mL every 6 hours
Children 6 to 11 years - 15mL every 6 hours
Children 4 to 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

What's the youngest your child can be for you to give them this? My daughter is 7 months and has a cold, I'm kinda iffy on giving this to her. Anyone tried it this early on?
Start your review of NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoCrown Point
simple package, fairly priced, fast acting, terrible tasting, repeat user, would like to see new flavors like bubblegum or lemon, wish it was less messy to pour. could be made more noticeable compared to their other products so to find it faster.
16 hours agoDeltona, FL
This helped my little ones have a full nights rest when they are super sick! Of course they didn’t like the taste which I don’t blame them lol.. did what it’s supposed to do.. would recommend for use when little ones are sick
2 months ago
I definitely recommend this product to parents! It works wonders. Even for myself, as an adult. Just give your LOs a nice warm bath/shower and give them some of this and they will sleep through the night without any discomfort. They’ll feel allot better in the morning when they wake up, remember to also keep them hydrated with water. Good product, always buy again.
a month agoButler
Purchased at: Walmart
A must have when I am sick. I'm not a big fan of the liquid, but when I sick...it doesn't matter much. I would rather have the green stuff then the cherry..I'm sorry but adding a cherry flavor doesn't make this go down easier.
2 months agoMorgan City, LA
This stuff is awesome my knocks my kids right out when they're not feeling well or having a hard time sleeping. I do with it would taste alittle better they say it alittle bitter but not to the point where I have to fight them to take it. Other than that this stuff works amazing and gets the job done.
2 months ago
5 stars for sure. This is what we use mainly in the winter when those cold and cough symptoms pop up. Works miracles for my older kiddo. I think it’s great and I will continue to purchase it as needed.
10 days agoLawrence, KS
Night will is a go to when my kids are feeling extra down. Works as a great sleep aid when they have that cost that just keeps waking them up. My kids always complain about the flavor though
11 days agoRedford, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
When myself or my children get sick I always opt for home remedies or natural remedies first. If those options don't seem to be working this NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine is on my go to list. It is affordable in price. Simply packaging and direction. The taste isn't bad to my children and it seems to knock the cold/fever right on out of them. This product will remain on my go to list
3 months agoSanta Ana , CA
I use NyQuil will my kids when there sick works great DOES NOT have the same harsh active ingredients of original (adult) Nyquil. Helps kids fall asleep can’t help see my kid sick this helps her sleep better .
2 months agoGainesville, TX
This i have used for my oldest and works great. Gets him thru the night. He usually doesn't get sick but when he starts to feel ill just give him a tad bit before it gets worse