NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine

BY NYQUIL

As your children start to grow, their cold symptom relief should as well. Children's NyQuil™ Cold & Cough Symptom Relief relieves your child's nighttime runny nose and sniffling, sneezing, and coughing—without alcohol, aspirin, or acetaminophen—so your child can rest, and you can relax. For ages 6 years and up.

Temporarily relieves the following cold symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sneezing, runny nose

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg (Antihistamine)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose

Usage:

NyQuil™ Children's Cold & Cough Medicine
Buy on Kmart
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Iv gave this to my oldest past two times hes been sicks and it has helped to keep the runny nose down and tte coughing as well and he takes it without a fight! It does work just nwed to taka it for a like 4\5 days. Before it's gone completely
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Normally I go for the natural meds like Hyland's. This is great! I have 2 kids so of course when one Is sick so is the other! This doesn't make them groggy and it stops the cough and runny noses! Great go To brand!
Audra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not the biggest fan in the world of alcohol based cold/flu medication. But if I really can't sleep because of an illness, this is my go-to product. The taste isn't completely unbearable but it's also not great. The fact that it works makes up for the bad taste though!
Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
I have always been a fan of Vicks, but this product is so awesome. My children hated the original small, but they don't fight me with this one. I definitely recommend.
Amber P.
My daughter recently had a cold, and couldn't get through the night without coughing her lungs out. So, we used NyQuil Children's, and withing a half an hour she was feeling better, with minimal coughing. I recommend highly
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
My favorite medicine to take when I'm sick, and I'm an adult. It doesn't give me a heavy hangover like the adult brand does. It tastes amazing, nothing like the syrups did when I was little. And it works! what more can you ask for?
Brina S.
Media, PA
I never knew about this. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for it because when my son gets sick he becomes really restless at night due to the cough.This medicine works wonders when your child has a cold. Also helps them sleep through the night to get the rest they need to get better. My kids love the taste.
Chassidy G.
Cowpens, SC
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Vicks children's Nyquilni use it for my children when they have a bad cold or the flu and have trounle staying asleep cuz of it! And it works great!
Lisa B.
Lakeside, CA
This stuff is such a life saver when I'm sick. It makes me pass out! I have such great sleep. Only downside is that I'm a little drowsy the next day.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's the youngest your child can be for you to give them this? My daughter is 7 months and has a cold, I'm kinda iffy on giving this to her. Anyone tried it this early on?