Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNylabone

by Nylabone

Nylon DuraChew Chicken & Bacon Flavor Twin PacksDuraChew Two-Packs are double the long-lasting chewing fun.Contains two rugged nylon dental chews, one each in chicken and bacon flavors.Super-tough DuraChew Flavored Dog Chews are designed for powerful...

Do you find that your dogs like certain flavors of these nylabones better than others?
Ollie has never had a Nylobone, can they bite pieces off & if so is it harmful ?
Does this toy hold up with aggressive chewers?
Start your review of Nylon DuraChew Chicken & Bacon Flavor Twin Pack Extra Tough Strong Dog Chew Toys!
Rachel J.
chicago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylon DuraChew Chicken & Bacon Flavor Twin Pack Extra Tough Strong Dog Chew Toys uploaded by Rachel J.
Great toy for a chewer! Percy is very much enjoying the new toy. I got this for FREE from ‘Exclusivester’ ( a Facebook group ) in exchange for a review. She’s a very aggressive chewer and typically destroys new toys within hours. She’s had this toy for about a week and I don't even see visible signs of chewing or wear. Very durable!
Jenn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are great options for teething puppies! Both my dogs used these when they were pups...better alternative to chewing on your shoes😂 i recommend anyone out there with a puppy- pick up a package of these...it will help you and your puppy get thru teething phase!
Lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little dog loves these,the only problem I have is she likes to hide them and then I cannot find them for her.
Tracee M.
Ripon, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone has many great products for pets and I’ve purchased quite a few varieties as well. This one is no different. They last a long time with our three, which is saying a lot since they are big chewers. Whenever someone asks for chews for their dogs that will last longer than a few hours, I always recommend these. They are also very reasonably priced considering they last as long as they do.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,968 reviews
Nylon DuraChew Chicken & Bacon Flavor Twin Pack Extra Tough Strong Dog Chew Toys uploaded by Kathryn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these chew toys. both of my dogs love them and they last them awhile. Always buy these for my boys!
Melissa  P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! I breed Rottweiler puppies and these are amazing for them to have something to chew on during those teething stages.
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These fill our pups with excitement when we first bring them home but they lose interest quickly. Every now and then they will pull one out and tug on it for a while but they are not impressed. It’s a shame because they can be pricey to simply sit in a dog toy box, LOL
Michelle R.
Grand Island, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylon DuraChew Chicken & Bacon Flavor Twin Pack Extra Tough Strong Dog Chew Toys uploaded by Michelle R.
Finally a bone strong enough to withstand my bulldog. She gnaws and gnaws on this but never gets anywhere. It’s great. She really likes the peanut butter one but the chicken and bacon are good too. She doesn’t turn her nose up at much.
Naomi  M.
I loveeeeeee this! my pup loves to chew on everything so these are a life savor! I have a ton of them! they last a while too
Danielle  A.
Lexington, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,124 reviews
They seem to love the flavor! Also strong and durable have last even from the time he was a pup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...