Nylea® Derma Roller - Titanium Professional Micro Needle Roller - 540 Needles uploaded by Lauren W.

BY NYLEA

Morgan B.
Athens , GA
I LOVE this roller. I have normal skin and don’t have any kind of acne scars. I bought this because I wanted my skin to look healthier and brighter. I apply a brightening serum to my face before I use this roller. I’ve been doing it every other night for about 2 weeks and can already tell such a difference in how my skin looks!
Laura L.
I love using this product about 304 times a week. I make sure my skin is clean and use it for 10 mins on my face. Afterwards be sure to use a moisturizing vitamin A&E oil or coconut oil. My husband has mentioned how great my skin looks after a few session with the derma roller. I totally recommend this product to be apart of your skin care routine.
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I have enjoyed this derma roller, I spent a lot of time reading suggestions and tips before using. It’s fairly gentle considering what it is, the product is easy to use and comes with a clear plastic case. I want to buy my mom one for Mother’s Day.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I saw a YouTube about my age 58 use a tool like this. I would love love love to try this. I will take a picture soon of before and after. I saw her with wrinkles after she used it the wrinkles started going away and she looked a lot younger. I would stick with this product to see if there's results. Others May stop it before they see it.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I have had a lot of issues with my skin: scaring, large pores, darker circles, etc. and I was informed that a good Derma Roller would be the solution- and they were right. With one use the bags under my eyes were less visible, my pores were smaller and my uneven skin looked more balance. Although there was so pain- I do recommend!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
This one seems to be good quality. Most affordable ones I've came across look like they would break after one good roll. The quality ones I've seen are a little steep for my pockets but this doesn't seem to be bad
Victoria W.
I had a lot of acne scarring from messing with my face. I had been hearing about these for a while so I decided to try it myself. I like this product and it is very effective but it can be painful. I think you should really do this research before buying this and maybe look into a numbing cream to help the pain
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Don't use this unless you are trained on micro needle rollerdermeral rolling. You can really get an infection or mess your pores and cheeks up. Make sure if you do decide to use it you have a clean make up less face and you alcohol on your microdermal roller.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I have only used this for a little over a week, but I feel like a do notice a difference already. I use it before I use my serum and acne treatment, and feel like it works deeper than it would just in its own. It does hurt a little bit, but I feel like I'm getting more used to it.
angela n.
Garland, TX
I definitely would not try this product unless you are a professional I tried it and I almost messed up my face it is very hard to use unless you see somebody use it unless your dermatologist what comes in a really nice package but I would not buy this again
Jensen H.
How does this do with deep pitted acne scars? How often do you need to use it before you see results?
Dayami H.
How do you store this or clean this? I imagine it has to get sanitized somehow before each use?
Haley K.
Does this really work?
Kori S.
Danville, AL
Does this really work? I've ordered one but I'm not sure what to put with it before and after. All help accepted!
Michele M.
How much is it and where can I buy this?