NylaboneA Nylaflex Shark Dog Toy uploaded by Kathryn C.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Nylaflex Shark features fun flex that engages, entertains and occupies with 2 in 1 revolutionary nylon-rubber fusion technology. Engage your active pup with a tasty chicken flavored, snake toy. Features: Entertains and occupies Includes: 1 Shark Intended For: Dogs Activity: Flavorful chewing! Pet Size: Dogs up to 35 lbs. Flavor: Bacon Caution: Use under pet parent supervision. Washing Instructions: Hand wash Treat Toy with warm water and rinse thoroughly. see more...

Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Pet Lover Expert
This is a This is a great brand for dog toys. They don’t tear them apart right away which is great because they last longer there’s a huge selection to choose from. They are a little pricier but definitely worth it as a last a long timegreat
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I have 2 strong chew weimaraners in my home that destroy every toy I bring I to our home. The one thing I have found that will outlast my heavy chewers is the nylabone so I believe I have purchased every single different one they have on the shelf!
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great toy for puppies. Teething time! It works great for aggressive chewers. It was a bit pricey but worth it. My puppy enjoys it so! Top 5 favorite toy. It has lasted for a long time. If he chews it down, I️ would purchase this again
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert
He likes this toy but he's about work it down. His teeth are beautiful and healthy from it. And if he's feeling anxious he has something to chew. He loves it and is very protective of it. He hides it and gets it every morning.
Cassie V.
Pet Lover Expert
Love this dog toy, keeps my pups busy for hours and it lasts really well considering all the chewing. It’s sturdy and a good value for the price. This toy met me expectations and I would purchase it again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these kind of toys. They always have a smell that keeps them interested, and helps their teeth as well. They last around here pretty long for 2 big dogs!
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
i have given this bone to my dog and he loved it! it lasted a little longer then i actually expected considering how excited he gets with new toys he tends to tear them fast. the bone lasted long he enjoyed it.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these bones. I have 2 small dogs and they are still able to carry this around. They last a long time as well which is nice
Kathryn C.
I got my dog a bunch of Nylabones for Christmas & this one is his favorite. He plays with it constantly!