NylaboneA Nylaflex Shark Dog Toy uploaded by Kathryn C.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Nylaflex Shark features fun flex that engages, entertains and occupies with 2 in 1 revolutionary nylon-rubber fusion technology. Engage your active pup with a tasty chicken flavored, snake toy. Features: Entertains and occupies Includes: 1 Shark Intended For: Dogs Activity: Flavorful chewing! Pet Size: Dogs up to 35 lbs. Flavor: Bacon Caution: Use under pet parent supervision. Washing Instructions: Hand wash Treat Toy with warm water and rinse thoroughly. see more...

Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Clarendon Hills, IL
My pug loves this bone. Takes it all over the house with him. Gentle on his teeth and gums but helps keep them clean. Purchased at Pets Mart. Would recommend to anyone with a small to medium dog who likes to chew. Would buy again.
Hope P.
Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these toys helps keep him busy so I do suggest buying this for your dog if you want to keep it busy
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA
This one is a winner in the house hold. The dogs fight over it and are always stealing it from one another.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Athens, GA
My little nugget (an 80 pound yellow lab) is a STRONG chewer, so he pretty much destroys every toy. This one has some obvious wear showing on it, but it's still holding up pretty well and we've had it for a few months now!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Hahira , GA
Pet Lover Expert
Usually we don't buy little rubber toys bc it's so easy for him to tear up but this little thing lasted us for ere and day!! He loves it!
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Covington, GA
We love this toy for our two pits! They are heavy chewers and this toy has lasted well beyond our expectation! We love Nylabone!
Katrina X.
Katrina X.
Staten Island , NY
My dog loves anything he can easily pick up and run with. This is no exception. Lots of fun.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
i have given this bone to my dog and he loved it! it lasted a little longer then i actually expected considering how excited he gets with new toys he tends to tear them fast. the bone lasted long he enjoyed it.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I got my dog a bunch of Nylabones for Christmas & this one is his favorite. He plays with it constantly!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Chicago, Illinois
I have a bulldog and this toy didn't last very long. It got chewed up within a day and I spent so much money on it. Kind of disappointing