NylaboneA Durachew Triple Pack Dog Toy uploaded by Kenya L.NylaboneA Durachew Triple Pack Dog Toy uploaded by Kenya L.NylaboneA Durachew Triple Pack Dog Toy uploaded by Krista L.

BY NYLABONE #14 in Dog Toys

The Nylabone DuraChew Triple Pack includes 3 chew toys in a variety of flavors and textures dogs will love! The chews are made of tough, durable nylon for the most powerful chewers. Helps clean teeth, discourage destructive chewing and promote safe, healthy chewing habits. Features: Deters your powerful chewer from destructive chewing Includes: 3 Chew Toys (DuraChew Triple Pack) Intended For: Dogs Activity: Flavorful chewing! Pet Size: Dogs up to 25 lbs. Flavor: Red allergen-free peanut butter flavor, white chicken flavor and blue bacon flavor with added texture to help clean teeth. Caution: Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog may have swallowed a piece, contact your veterinarian. Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Check frequently & replace if worn or damaged or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Instructions: It is important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Always supervise the use of all chews & chew toys. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Jessica S.
Toronto
This was one of the first toys that I bought for my puppy. As she got a bit older she started to chew the bone apart to the point where the bone would start to rip and her teeth marks would be on the bone.  The material of the bone started to come apart causing sharp edges of the bone. I took the toy away because the edges of the bone from the material coming apart would cut her gums and make them bleed a little.

This toy worked when she was a puppy, but after a few months it started to break apart. Maybe this works for dogs who are not a rough chewer?
Kenya L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 pound yorkie and at first she wasn’t really into these nylabones because the size is a little more for a medium dog but after she discovered the chicken smell she occasionally licks and nibble on it. My pit bull on the other hand loves it. The only problem is that my pit bull is easily able to chew them up. Which is why I only have 2 now.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This package is amazing! My dog absolutely loves them. She is such a heavy chewer that she will destroy the ends where it ends up looking like a straight stick and not a bone but she chews on them constantly. This is a good product for smaller dogs who are heavy chewers. This product could be hazardous to larger breeds. Like all plastic bones on the market, dogs will chew it up and eat small pieces of the bone but have been giving these to my dog for two years and she’s had no problems digestion wise.
Brenda S.
Adrian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is a great value and it was wonderful while our puppy was well a bit smaller (she's a golden retriever)!  She still plays with them still a bit but she prefers the newer pack we picked up at Costco, it was a nylabone dog chews for powerful chewers, it came with 4 bones that were bigger than this pack.  I would recommend the three months pack for younger puppies of large breed puppies and medium/small dogs!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this pack of nylabones from costco and my dogs were somewhat interested in them but after a couple minutes they were just abandoned pieces of plastic thrown around my home. I don’t know if it’s that my dogs are super picky or didn’t like the texture of the bones but I do know my dogs prefer things that squeak so I’m giving these three stars since they held up to serious chewers (even after they lost interest).
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these and how some have different flavors. My adult dogs each have their own they chew on but for puppies I don't buy these even though they say it helps with teething, there are nylabone items special for teething puppies where it won't be hard. It is good to keep them distracted during times you may be busy or what not. Especially the flavor ones go by the fastest for me and I have small toy dogs.
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The BEST bones for a busy dog that loves to chew. I got these for my teacup Morkie when she was a young puppy to prevent her chewing my stuff and it worked perfectly. They make puppy version and adult dog versions and both are great. They last forever and do not make any mess, which is great because we have carpet as well as bamboo wood floors. My dog LOVES these bones. 10/10 recommend!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Get Bone when you have more than one dog at home. My dog can destroyed a regular bone in less than 10 minutes. We once bought her a bone which case with the promise of “hours of fun” and it was gone in under 5 minutes. These bones are not like that. They last forever and that makes me and her happy!! She can gnaw on these for months and they don’t go away entirely. Great product.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this pack because we get an edible treat, as well as two different texture toys for chewing. I buy two packs at a time because I have two dogs, and they don’t understand sharing...LOL! They always have their edible one first. I have small breed dogs- a pug and a shorkie (yorkie/shihtzu mix). The shorkie is able to gnaw on the edible treat for a couple of hours, but my pug gets through it in a few minutes! (She’s ridiculous. Pug or pig...I’m not sure!) Anyway- the chew toys last for months. I usually end up buying these about 3 times a year, and NOT because they’re worn out, but I just like to keep them fresh. I’ve never had a problem with them breaking apart. My pups really seem to like them. Good job Nylabone! Nylabone Flexi Chew Variety Pack Dog Bone
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog didn’t not have much interest in this product. I purchased it at the local Walmart store in our area. Not to pricey but it is worth the money. She has this toy ever since she was a puppy and once in a while she still picks it up sometimes to chew on it. It’s durable, thick, and my dog hasn’t been able to break through it yet. I love that about it.