BY NYLABONE

Keep Em Busy New Treat Hold ems™ keeps dogs busy and entertained!  Treat Hold ems is a new universal treat holder designed to hold your dog s favorite treat - with a unique design that provides bounce-and-roll fun even without the treats! Fill with Your Dog s Favorite Treats! Built in Nylabone® Strength Action Ridges Massage Gums and Clean Teeth! The Nylabone triple action Treat Hold ems™ offers multiple ways to keep you dog healthy and occupied: Fights boredom Bounce and roll fun Triple treat action Fill with the natural, wholesome treats included, Nylabone Nutri Dent®, or your dog s favorite treat. Fill side treat pockets and ends with kibble. Fill side pockets with peanut butter! Different dogs have different chewing styles, even within the same breed.  Be sure to choose the correct chew size and type for your dog.  Made of h see more...

Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
I love these when we and my dog go to the dog park to practice his tricks he would always pay attention to that treat or I would have to hold them while we run. After I got this it's been so much easier! I love how you can hook it just about anywhere and it is very affordable I would definitely recommend it to other dog owners!
Addie  T.
Addie T.
Oxford, MS
When my dog was a small pup, he was constantly chewing on things. We gave him this and he loved it! It was his new favorite toy. I needed something to get him away from table legs, and this helped so much! Now he only goes for these, no more chewed furniture!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
These are cool if you want your dog to play and try catching what's in the inside my dogs don't like it as much though
Joan H.
Joan H.
Newport News
My puppy LOVES all the Nylabone treats and toys! They are so good and safe for her to chew on
Tayna S.
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
My dog loves this toy, he enjoys it so much that I have to hidentify it from him. Very durable
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
My dogs use these all of the time. They love them so much. These are worth the price.
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
Keeps your dog busy for hours. My dogs live the challenge of this toy. I love that they have to figure it out.
Sylvie E.
Sylvie E.
Whitby, Ontario
It is said that these help keeping teeth clean but I have not noticed a major improvement since using them. Maybe we need to give it some more time.