Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack

by Nylabone

#5 in Dog Toys

Perfect for small dogs, this Small Dog Value Pack for moderate chewers includes a chew toy made of softer, flexible material, a dental chew toy with multi-textured design that helps clean teeth and massages gums, and a healthy chew treat for your well-behaved pup. All made in the USA!

Do older dogs eenjoy chewing on these too?
Are these good for a Husky to chew? He likes to chew on everything and has sharp teeth. I just don’t want this to break and he ends up swallowing it.
Is it bad if my dog ingests some of the Nylabone fragments while he is chewing on it? [product:nylabone-long-lasting-durable-chew]
Start your review of Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack!
Diana  R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack uploaded by Diana  R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our puppy Ella loves these. Soft enough to chew on, but doesn’t break apart so easily. Keeps her occupied for awhile which is nice, so she doesn’t chew on other things she shouldn’t. Her big brother Winston loves to steal her nylabone from her, but it’s too soft for him per he’s able to break it down since he’s a hard chewer. #furryfriends #puppylove
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is my dogs favorite nylabone chew toy. They last forever and she likes chewing on the different ends. It’s durable and it lasts. I buy a bunch of them when they’re on sale. Perfect for tough chewers.
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a must have when getting a puppy! My puppers loved these while they were teething.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs liked these when they were puppies, but they would chew so hard on them that they would fall apart pretty quickly. I was worried that they would choke on the small pieces, so I threw it out. I no longer buy these.
Christina  L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack uploaded by Christina  L.
This is our first dog and we are learning as we go and the bones have been such a big help with her teething. She keeps it in her bed with her she loves it so much.
Lindsey  C.
Painesville, OH
I bought it at Marshalls store and my chihuahua 🐕 loves it because it’s scented yes it’s amazing long lasting product packaging kit so easy to use application smells good 👍 I would recommend it everyone
Danniell  K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Good for our little dog. She’s about 5lbs, so very small dog but she can chew these up pretty well. They don’t fall apart though, so they last a long time. Pretty cheap too. I recommend these if you also have a very small dog.
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack uploaded by Brandy R.
I’ve already rated these once but I’ll do it again. My little 5lb baby girl LOVES to chew on these. She has anxiety really badly and is a constant chewer. She can gnaw on these and save my baseboards and shoes. They also last forever. I will definitely buy more and would recommend them to others.
Barbara  C.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I would only buy the edible Nylabone chews. I have brought the regular chew bones and my dogs were able to rip chunks of plastic off. Only buy the edible ones
Michelle  G.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furbaby absolutely adores these Nylabones! She gets so excited everytime she has it and dances around! I like that they have such benefits for her teeth, keeping them clean and healthy. The different textures prevent boredom and make her very happy. I strongly recommend these for all little dog owners!