BY NYLABONE

• Hmm... a Nylabone product I haven't seen before! That might be a ...2 Answers
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
If you have a dog that is destructive like mine then you need to pick this toy up. She has yet to rip it apart like every other toy. Not to mention you can stick a treat in it to keep them entertained for a while. I recommend
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Don't spend your money on this toy from Nylabone. If your dog is a big chewer I recommend purchasing a toy from Kong brand. They have a similar style of toy and will last a lot longer than this one! My dog loves hers
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
Good to hide treats in for them to find and get out. Can also bounce when you toss it.
Aracely E.
My dog loves to play with these kind of toys keeps him entertain for hours.
Caroline P.
This thing was a life saver when our rescue mutt was going through heart worm treatment, and had to be kept calm for months. Squeeze some peanut butter in there, and Muttley was a content pup! However, it does get small tooth punctures after a while.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
I got this, filled it with the goo that you buy it with and my dogs hated it. I had one dog think it was okay but it got all over my furniture. Its pretty expensive for your animals to not be interested in it.
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
My dogs love this. Fill it with a scoop of peanut butter and they go crazy. Perfect treat for well behaved pups. Keep them entertained and safe
Melissa C.
Lexington, KY
My dog loves this. I've had it probably 3 years and it is still in perfect shape. The price was cheaper than similar Kong toys and it is just as durable.
Ashley S.
My dog loves it but he rips it apart to fast they need to make it more durable but I do have a pit and they can eat anything
Michelle L.
Durable, even with my cocker spaniel. The breed shreds everything. But not this
Melissa N.
Hmm... a Nylabone product I haven't seen before! That might be a first! Thoughts on this compared to the Kong classics?