BY NYLABONE

• Nit sure about teeth cleaning but it sure does get ate qu...2 Answers
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to really enjoy this product. It met my expectations for the most part but it got my dogs mouth and paws covered in this grime. We had to scrub her paws in the tub and she really didn’t like that. It also got on our carpet... too messy.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
We used to use Nylabone products for our puppy Delilah when she was teething she was a lab/Queensland mix and it was very beneficial in helping her curb her "furniture chewing habits". great product.
VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this treat, it is amazing for them because it helps to clean their teeth and to develope more strenght to the jaw besides it help me when they are super energized this is perfect to entertaint them and they can be chewing it for hours. I love it!
Ashley n.
My dog likes these!! he will chew so much that they are all gone in one night! must be the bacon flavor! lol
Christina H.
These are awesome! My old dog loves these I like to use them to train my pets
Kate E.
Does this help clean your dog's teeth?
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nit sure about teeth cleaning but it sure does get ate quickly. Especially if the dog is a larger dog.