BY NYLABONE

Specifically designed to soothe sore gums of teething puppies. Flexible chew helps clean teeth and control plaque and tartar. Specifically designed for teething puppies, this flexible chew helps soothe sore gums while developing proper chewing habits. Features: Assists in the growth & development of teeth and jaws Irresistible bacon flavor encourages development of non-destructive chewing habits Not for powerful chewers or puppies with any adult teeth Always supervise use of chews & toys Tiny "bristles" raised during chewing help clean teeth see more...

Keola P.
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy teething phase was bad but this toy is amazing. Although her teeth are sharp she couldn’t break this toy at all. And played with other puppies and is my go to. Got it from Petsmart and I definitely recommend to those who’s dog break toys in min.
Tate R.
Jacksonville, FL
Teething is a must with a puppy. The rubber helps with his bitting habits but it can break easily. We got it at a pet store around our house. Our puppy definitely loves it especially when it’s just time to relax.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is the ultimate puppy toy!! I bought it at Pet People, who highly recommended it. My puppy is a mini golden doodle and he has loved it! He is so entertained because it's almost like 3 toys in one! I got it for a great price and recommend to other puppy owners.
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
This was my boys favorite puppy teething toy! He loved these! I loved how they help curb him from chewing on things he shouldn't. Best part they were strong enough to hold up to my powerful boxers
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
When our dog was a puppy we bought him this toy to help with teething. OMG did he love it. He chewed it so much that we ended up having to get a second one because he just destroyed the first one. And he's only a small dog (mini schnauzer).
Lily W.
My dog is 8, so not a puppy. But since he is getting older and not a large dog, we needed to get him something easy for him to chew on. This was the perfect toy for him!
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
I thought this was great for my dog until we had a baby and there was a real pacifier lying around the house. Once that happened we noticed the dog would try to get the babies pacifier. Not good.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
When my dog was a puppy, she LOVED these. We had to buy a second one because she chewed the other one to bits and pieces because all she did was chew on it when she was teething!
Alexis M.
Eh. My 8 week old puppy plays wit it a little the price was grear tgough but he will probily start playong with it more
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Pet Lover Expert
These were a lifesaver while my puppy was teething. They withstood the tough chewing and kept him busy so he wouldn't chew on the house!