BY NYLABONE

Specifically designed to soothe sore gums of teething puppies. Flexible chew helps clean teeth and control plaque and tartar. Specifically designed for teething puppies, this flexible chew helps soothe sore gums while developing proper chewing habits. Features: Assists in the growth & development of teeth and jaws Irresistible bacon flavor encourages development of non-destructive chewing habits Not for powerful chewers or puppies with any adult teeth Always supervise use of chews & toys Tiny "bristles" raised during chewing help clean teeth see more...

Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Fall River, MA
When our dog was a puppy we bought him this toy to help with teething. OMG did he love it. He chewed it so much that we ended up having to get a second one because he just destroyed the first one. And he's only a small dog (mini schnauzer).
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
This was my boys favorite puppy teething toy! He loved these! I loved how they help curb him from chewing on things he shouldn't. Best part they were strong enough to hold up to my powerful boxers
Emily H.
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
I thought this was great for my dog until we had a baby and there was a real pacifier lying around the house. Once that happened we noticed the dog would try to get the babies pacifier. Not good.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
When my dog was a puppy, she LOVED these. We had to buy a second one because she chewed the other one to bits and pieces because all she did was chew on it when she was teething!
Lily W.
Lily W.
My dog is 8, so not a puppy. But since he is getting older and not a large dog, we needed to get him something easy for him to chew on. This was the perfect toy for him!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Eh. My 8 week old puppy plays wit it a little the price was grear tgough but he will probily start playong with it more
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is the ultimate puppy toy!! I bought it at Pet People, who highly recommended it. My puppy is a mini golden doodle and he has loved it! He is so entertained because it's almost like 3 toys in one! I got it for a great price and recommend to other puppy owners.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
When my dog was a puppy she absolutely loved this toy! She is a lab-hound mix and is very hyper.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
These were a lifesaver while my puppy was teething. They withstood the tough chewing and kept him busy so he wouldn't chew on the house!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is just simply a cute toy to get your puppy. And is quite sturdy. Which is good for those sharp puppy teeth