Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Katie S.Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Jocelyn D.Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Tori B.

BY NYLABONE #13 in Dog Toys

Specifically designed for teething puppies Helps clean teeth and control plaque and tartar Flexible Chew Extra Small Size Veterinarian Recommended   see more...

• Do these actually keep puppies occupied and chewing?1 Answers
  • I just recently got a puppy and I was wondering what the best tee...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Meghan F.
Syracuse, NY
My Puggle puppy absolutely loves these keys! We were always in search of a new toy that she couldn't tear apart right away and these have withstood the test of time. Plus, my boyfriend is a locksmith so it just seemed fitting that she have some keys of her own. She's an intense chewer and these worked perfectly for her. They're a good size, she can still fit them in her mouth but can hold them herself too. After a while the ends have started to show signs of wear but that was to be expected. They're still one of her favorite toys even though she's no longer teething. And they're one of the few toys that have lasted longer than a couple of weeks. I would highly recommend them, and I think she would too!
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I used these to redirect our 9lb French bulldog puppy from biting. He really liked them, especially when they were fresh out of the freezer for his teething phase. these are great fro the small puppy needle teeth but don't expect this to do well with a larger dog with adult teeth. We also have a 75lb PitMix that absolutely destroyed these in about 3 minutes. Overall a good product for little puppies but keep them away from the big boys!
Taylor B.
Lexington, KY
My puppy loved these keys...but he went threw them to fast:( he is a German shepherd so he has very sharp and large teeth so he would chew up a set within a few days but even though I still continue to still buy them for him because he loves them! Better than chewing my real keys that he loves so much! Lol
Shelby R.
When my dog was a puppy I tried tons of products for him while he was teething. This toy worked really well, he enjoyed chewing on it and would constantly alternate keys as if it were a challenge to have them all in his mouth at once 🙈 This toy is just enjoyable to watch your puppy play with 😊👍
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these keys and so does my puppy. I found them on Amazon for just over $2 making these a great value. I have an Italian Greyhound and she's growing super fast and teething like crazy right now. Great toy to grow with her and help soothe those little baby teeth.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
My puppy has played with these keys since we got her! They are one of her favorite toys! This toy is also great for her teething! It keeps her from chewing on my feet! I would definitely buy it again if I needed to! If you have a puppy I would definitely get it!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
My English bulldog puppy loves these keys. He is teething right now and he chews on the keys and the ring that holds them. He'll sit there and chew for at least 15 minutes. Keeps him occupied and from chewing the kids toys. Priced reasonably abs durable.
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
My golden retriever puppy loves these keys. They keep him entertained and help to sooth his gums. He is a tough chewer and they are sturdy enough that he doesn't take pieces out of them. Lifesaver in my house with a puppy that has a short attention span!
Lizzy P.
Marietta, GA
Got mine at PetsMart for both of my puppies when I first got them. The are perfect for puppy teeth! Most brands dont have a great selection of toys/chews specifically for puppies so I was really happy with this purchase!
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Pet Lover Expert
We bought a set of keys for our golden retreiver puppy when we first brought him home. He loved them! They do get sharp, especially with a teething puppy but it was one of the longest-lasting toys he had.
Maricarmen M.
Where can I find this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
When I found look.li fir baby's dog?
karissa t.
Pico Rivera , CA
Pet Lover Expert
I just recently got a puppy and I was wondering what the best teething toys are. She's a 3 month old husky and is having bad teething attacks. Can anyone recommend any good products
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert
Do these actually keep puppies occupied and chewing?