Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Katie S.Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Jocelyn D.Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys uploaded by Tori B.

BY NYLABONE #42 in Dog Toys

Specifically designed for teething puppies Helps clean teeth and control plaque and tartar Flexible Chew Extra Small Size Veterinarian Recommended   see more...

Clay S.
Little Rock , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a breeder we always try to find toys that will last and hold up.  This is another great one to have.  In the puppy play pen I have this hanging up in there and they love to chew on it.  It has held up and they are wonderful. I am purchasing for each one in my litter to take home with them.
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have several chihuahuas, and each one as a puppy really enjoyed using these rings. I have had more than one set, as they have gotten lost. They have never been chewed to the point of destruction though.

My dogs are chihuahuas ranging from 3 pounds to 8 pounds. I recommend this toy.

My older dogs will still chew on it! Better that than the insoles from my shoes, which is also a popular choice.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The perfect toy for a teething puppy! When my dog was teething I would stick this in the freezer and give it to him to help his teething. The other plus is that its digestible, so if your dog swallows little pieces of it you won’t have to worry.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog's favorite keys! He's had them for about two years now and they're still going strong. He is able to get small pieces of plastic off of the keys sometimes when he's playing, so just be sure to always watch your pet when he or she is chewing to be safe. He likes to carry these around and always likes to have them with him in his crate. They were one of his first toys when we brought them home and he loves them.
Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
My dog loves these! I got them for him when he was a puppy and they are still one of his favorite toys! It also gives him something to chew on so that he isn’t tempted to chew on shoes and other items!
Mikayla S.
Lynn, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 dogs and my puppy just turned 1. But when I had gotten her I bought her this and she loved it. It’s good for these teeth and I’m assuming it felt good cause she always chewed on them even my older dogs liked them
Kristy L.
Madison
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog super loved this when he was a baby! He chewed on these keys all of the time! These are super cute too! I like that there's more than one so if he destroys one he still has others.
Jillian C.
Waltham , MA
We bought these keys when we first got our little puppy because, come on how cute is that! Our puppy LOVED them. She would take them everywhere with her. It must have been a combination of he taste, the noise of them hitting each other, and the comfiest she got when teething them. Unfortunately for her, she decided to bury them somewhere outside!
Chelsey B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were great for when my golden retriever was a puppy. It actually helped him when his teeth were changing. It is kind of like a baby’s teething toy. This is a teething toy for puppies. I really do love the safety of this dog toy.
Abby K.
Ripon, WI
My dog loved to chew on these especially with the bacon flavor added in. Once he got older however his interest level dropped. It was great while he was teething though.
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I find this product?
karissa t.
Pico Rivera , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just recently got a puppy and I was wondering what the best teething toys are. She's a 3 month old husky and is having bad teething attacks. Can anyone recommend any good products
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
When I found look.li fir baby's dog?
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do these actually keep puppies occupied and chewing?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How are these for a month old puppy?