Nylabone Puppy Stix Flexible Dog Chew Toy uploaded by Panko t.Nylabone Puppy Stix Flexible Dog Chew Toy uploaded by Panko t.

BY NYLABONE

NYB1101: Features: -Dog toy-Assists in growth and development of teeth and jaws-Encourages puppies to develop non destructive chewing habits-During normal chewing tiny bristle like projections are raised which help clean the dog's teeth-A dog should not be able to break off large pieces of any non-edible chew-Not designed for powerful chewers-Controls plaque and tartar-Easy for puppies up to 15 lbs and 30 lbs to pick up. Options: -Available in Small and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small: 6.5" H x 1.18" W x 1.1" D-Large: 7.68" H x 1.26" W x 1.38" D. see more...

Panko t.
Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
I get this sparingly because it is starting to fray on the ends and I might swallow some of the plastic - but it is still one of my favorite toys!! The flavored material keeps me occupied and it is even better when my pawrents give it to me frozen. The cold feels good against my teething gums!
Christina G.
Christina G.
This is a great small puppy beginning. Chew toy! It is small enough for their mouth to make it enjoyable to mouth and play with. The rubber is flexible but durable. I would think if you have a larger dog then it might not hold up as well. We used it when our rat terriers were puppies.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
We don't give our dog rawhide so this is a great alternative. She loves this. We even play tug a war with it . She chews on this often and Js never destroyed it. It is very durable and last a long time. Bought it at Walmart for a great price and it last. Wonderful product
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Russellville, AR
My dog is a chewer. When we have to leave her alone we have to lock everything up so she can't chew things up. This chew toy keeps her occupied. She keeps it on her bed and seems to love it.
Misty R.
Misty R.
When my dog was a puppy he loved chewing on these toys. They were very durable and were a good value.
Rachele W.
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
My dog loves this toy !! Hes not crazy about many toys but will ply with this one all day long !!!!!
Abi T.
Abi T.
When my baby was a puppy he loved this toy its very long lasting and keeps him very happy
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
2 puppies "showed up" in my garden about a year ago...we were able to keep 1 of them. She absolutely loves her nylabone! Keeps her entertained for a long time.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Chesapeake, VA
I thought this would be a great chew toy for my dog but he didn't agree. This would probably be suitable for a puppy who tends to chew a lot because my dog found this toy to be too hard for his liking.
It seemed to help my dogs teeth as well as provide him entertainment. Good product and would recommend to others.