Nylabone

Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit
2506 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Perfect for giving the puppies something to chew on and know when to move up to a ‘stronger’ bone. Helps protect their puppy teeth too! All in one pack is very helpful
5 / 5
Our little Rowdy loves his Nylabone. He carries it around all the time. It always looks like a little cigar hanging from his mouth. It’s so cute. Hes always gnawing on this thing. Helps get those little puppy teeth loose so the big boy teeth can start growing. It doesn’t have a smell. Seems super safe for my sweet boy.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Bought these when I brought my puppy home, he absolutely loved them, they have last him months and he still now has them and will still chew on them! Really well made and kept my pup entertained for hours.
5 / 5
Very long lasting, our pup has had his at least 6 months and it’s still going strong. Easy to clean and doesn’t splinter like other brands do, so is quite safe for even the stronger chewers.
5 / 5
These were great for puppy. He loved was just each both and it would keep him occupied for quite a while. I only introduced one bone at a time. So he didn’t not get overwhelmed with them. Very good value for money for 3
5 / 5
Soft on little pups teeth but beware as your big dog won’t stop stealing them! Our older dog can be trusted with them but would constantly steal them from the little one
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I have 2 small terrier mixes and neither one of them cared for these. At first, they were really excited to get a new toy. However, after a few minutes they became bored and ignored it.
5 / 5
I bought one of these sets when my dog was a pup and they were brilliant. Made from a special nylon/plastic material so don’t splinter when chewed. These were brilliant for a teething puppy and last really well. Have a scent/taste to them to encourage them to chew these rather than your furniture!!! Have purchased a couple of the adult dog versions since.
5 / 5
Great puppy starter kit! My Shiba Inu had had these bones since a puppy. He’s now four years old and still loves them! They must have great flavor!!
5 / 5
I have a 5 lbs Chihuahua and finding small enough toys he can use is a challenge but Nylabone makes the perfect size! My puppy can easily carry and chew as the puppy size is the perfect fit for his tiny mouth. The Nylabone doesn’t appear to come apart like other brands meaning that my puppy isn’t ingesting pieces of the toy, which I am thankful for. The Nylabone can withstand chewing and lasts a long time. I have bought a few different ones, in different flavours and they have lasted the year.