I just recently got a puppy and I’m curious on how well they work. She definitely likes chewing so I was wondering if this would be a good choice to get her.
BurksFalls - il y a 2 ans

9 answers

Sorry for the late response, my pup ironically doesn't live up to his name (Thank God) Chewy-bacca 😁 he never did end up liking them. He would nose away if I put them in front of him. So they went bye bye. But he is a oddball so I would say you Never know till you try.
il y a un an
My dog was a big chewer as a pup, but showed zero interest in these. They are strong bones but wasn’t something she enjoyed.
il y a 2 ans
It’s been hot and miss with our dogs. Since yours is a puppy I’m sure she’ll love it. And they are much safer than rawhide chews.
il y a 2 ans
My puppy loved hers!! I definitely would recommend. She was always biting at things and it really helped giving her something to chew on
il y a 2 ans
Depends on the size of your pup. I bought these for my pug when he was a puppy and he loved them. It also helped us train him what was fine to chew and bite (especially when teething) and what wasn’t. Helped soothe his teething pains too!
il y a 2 ans
My 6 month old lab puppy loved these but a chunk of one got stuck in her small intestines and she had to have it surgically removed. It cost $ 3000 and she had 20 staples :( Try keeping a puppy calm for two weeks....not fun! DO NOT BUY THESE!
il y a 2 ans
This would be a good choice for your puppy! Better for your puppy than rawhide. Check into different flavors.
il y a 2 ans
I have a French Bulldog puppy and he loves these. I also bought some bitter spray to put on furniture that is in his reach just incase he gets bored. If you have a bigger breed dog, I would recommend getting a bigger size, if they have it.
il y a 2 ans
My Yorkies really love these bones. They are the perfect size for little mouths. I like the multi-pack because they usually carry one off and hide it so I just pull out another. The price is good too.