Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit

by Nylabone

Introduce your puppy to the Nylabone family of products and develop healthy chewing habits right from the start! The Puppy Starter Kit includes a soft plastic Puppy Chew Bone for teething puppies before they get any permanent teeth, a Power Chew chicken-flavored bone for puppies starting to get thei

My puppy loves chewing and biting this isn’t working for her what do you guys recommend ?
Doo you recommend these for teething puppies?
Will these last my dogs a long time?
Start your review of Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit!
Sorsha R.
Forest City, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product for the new addition to the family. He absolutely loves these to pieces, and I am glad that is not literal. Holds up strong and well compared to the crocodile, he never stops chewing on these things. Definitely recommend for the price.
Kim S.
Hoover, AL
Our dogs (both under 12 pounds) LOVE these right when we purchase them; however, after a week or so, they completely lose interest in them and return to older bones. I try to get them interested again, but rarely does it work.
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
These are perfect for when you get a new puppy. These definitely helped us determine what kind of chewers we had on our hands! Definitely recommend.
Sarah A.
shepherdsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit uploaded by Sarah A.
When my dog was a puppy she loved to play with these. They were great until they started to get torn up and we were always worried about her chewing on them when we weren’t around.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,058 reviews
We got these for our dog when she was a puppy and she loved them!! She’s a strong chewer, so unfortunately we couldn’t keep the white bone for long but she loved the edible ones!
Jaden H.
Omaha, NE
My puppy really enjoyed the edible part of this pack, but she is not a big fan of the nylon bones. I don’t think it gives her much satisfaction to chew on something without good flavor. I know other dogs like them though so I think that’s just her preference.
Lauren T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Puppy Starter Kit uploaded by Lauren T.
When our labradoodle was a puppy we got this variety pack for him to grow with. I like the concept a lot. He didn't mess with the first one all that much. But the second white one he loved when he got a bit older. The natural chew one was devoured in mins so maybe wasn't worth the long wait to give it to him lol. I docked a star bc the white one splintered a bit which could have been dangerous.
Gabby V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these bones! The pros is that I don’t have to sit and watch them incase they eat the bone. My dogs go crazy for these things. I have three dogs so this pack is perfect because I get three for the price of one.
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy didn’t like these at all. She’s a pretty big chewer and treat lover, but just didn’t love these. I ended up donating them because she wouldn’t touch them.
Andrea K.
East Amherst, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
This has been a great intro bone for my puppy. She does not chew very bad so this bone has lasted a long time. She really seems to like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...