Nylabone

10%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I bought one of these sets when my dog was a pup and they were brilliant. Made from a special nylon/plastic material so don’t splinter when chewed. These were brilliant for a teething puppy and last really well. Have a scent/taste to them to encourage them to chew these rather than your furniture!!! Have purchased a couple of the adult dog versions since.
5 / 5
Great puppy starter kit! My Shiba Inu had had these bones since a puppy. He’s now four years old and still loves them! They must have great flavor!!
5 / 5
I have a 5 lbs Chihuahua and finding small enough toys he can use is a challenge but Nylabone makes the perfect size! My puppy can easily carry and chew as the puppy size is the perfect fit for his tiny mouth. The Nylabone doesn’t appear to come apart like other brands meaning that my puppy isn’t ingesting pieces of the toy, which I am thankful for. The Nylabone can withstand chewing and lasts a long time. I have bought a few different ones, in different flavours and they have lasted the year.