BY NYLABONE

Perfect for teething puppies Durable rubber helps clean teeth and fight boredom Available in large or small sizes There's nothing more adorable than a puppy, but there's nothing adorable about a puppy that's chewed his way through the house. Keep his teeth healthy and busy with the Nylabone Puppy Teether. Guaranteed to satisfy a puppy's natural urge to chew, this durable rubber teether will keep your puppy happy and your home intact. The Puppy Teether comes in a small and a large size. Plus, you can throw it in the freezer to instantly soothe sore gums. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is the best little teether for my small Yorkshire Terriers. It's got the perfect nuns and bumps to sooth there teeth . It's durable and last a long time . I recommend you buy this for your smaller pups!
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Best for teething puppy's. Long lasting and my puppy continues to just chew. Does have an easy to clean and also not to pricey for a toy
Tiara K.
My dogs absolutely love this chew toy but its not very durable for destructive chewers!
MaryJane G.
This toy is great for puppies so they don't show on your stuff I have one she choose it and choose and choose it does to another things but I know might reinforce and chewing on this instead great price I'd buy it again
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Our dog loved these when she was a puppy and they helped save our socks, furniture, carpet, etc! Our dog loved these when she was a puppy and they helped save our socks, furniture, carpet, etc! Our dog loved these when she was a puppy and they helped save our socks, furniture, carpet, etc!
Arielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
This toy is pretty good if you have a more calm puppy, or at least a puppy that is not an obsessive chewer. I bought it for a retrieving breed puppy. Retriever breeds are super mouth oriented. It lasted him a few months. Which wasn't bad. Just wasn't the end all be all.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
I have a Yorkie/Pom mix. Powerful chewer. He ate right through this. Pieces laying all over. I have to buy the special stuff for strong chewers (which is expensive!)
Danielle B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
This toy is perfect for my puppy since she is teething at the moment. Using this prevents her from chewing on my ankles or furniture in the house
Jessica M.
We have had this for 3 years and it is still in one piece. 2 dogs have used it through puppy hood as a pacifier and chew when they were teething. Would highly recommend.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
When our dog was a puppy he used this for teething. He liked it a lot, but it still did not save my shoes.