Nylabone Puppy Chews - 2 pack uploaded by Emily L.Nylabone Puppy Chews - 2 pack uploaded by Juliet T.

BY NYLABONE

Give your dog a treat with nylabone puppy chews. The set of two comes with a nonedible chicken-flavor bone and an edible bacon-flavor bone. The chicken bone can be chilled to soothe a teething puppy's gums. The beef bone features natural ingredients. see more...

• Are these popular with your dogs? Do the dogs actually eat them o...2 Answers
  • Is this product safe to keep around your dog after teething stage?3 Answers
  • Where do you purchase these and for what price?! 5 Answers
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
My puppy LOVED these bones!  He would go through these in about a week.  Our dog trainer recommended them.  He said that the bone make come off in little pieces, but that was okay because it would pass right through their systems.  For those with puppies, these are a must-have!!
Victoria B.
This was my pup's favorite toy...until I had to throw it away. My dog chewed it nonstop during his teething stage but unfortunately he started to eat it, which led to nonstop vomiting. Pup owners, beware and make sure you closely monitor your dog when he is chewing these.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog love this , and have it with him almost all the time in the house. It is one of his fav thing to keep with him while he sleep and eat. he don't let anyone come near it and be very happy when he see a new now. I buy it all the time to let him happy and play.
Rebekah G.
Sandy Hook, CT
My puppy was chewing thru everything before I got these!! A lifesaver!! Highly recommend this product!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
My puppy loves these. I got the pack that has one for puppy teeth and one once the adult teeth come in.
Erin E.
I bought these for my puppy when we first got him (he was 2 months old at the time). He wasn't too into them, but we kept them around. He recently found them and fell in love with them (he's now 8 months old). We thought it was great-- it seemed to buy us some time because it kept him busy. When I bought them, the lady at petsmart told me they "came off in small slivers". Wrong. She was wrong. He ended up CHUNKING pieces off and later THROWING THEM UP. And, to make matters worse, he threw them up in our bed. I was so disappointed when I was cleaning up his vomit to notice that it was this that he was puking up. Never again would I buy these or recommend these to anyone. Ugh!!
Dyan R.
Dogs chew them.. like them ok for the first day.. then hair and other random fuzz gets stuck in the teeth marks and you cant get it out.. then the dogs don't want them cause its gross
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
These were recommended to us when my dog was a puppy and he loved them. He'd carry the clear one around with him everywhere.
Aleksandra A.
My dogs like to chew more on the clear one than the tan colored one. Most of the time I'm walking around picking up pieces but my pets love it
Eric K.
These are the best bones for puppies. They digested it easily and never got an upset stomach so it was a really good treat. Nylabone included delicious flavors that pups love and its gluten free which was very healthy.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Where do you purchase these and for what price?!
Ashley F.
Is this product safe to keep around your dog after teething stage?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Are these popular with your dogs? Do the dogs actually eat them or is t just something for them to chew on?