Nylabone

Nylabone Puppy Chew Combo...
2578 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I liked these unfortunately my dog would eat these until her gums bled so we had to remove them. I think for less aggressive chewers this could be ok but you have to watch.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Kept the pooch entertained for a couple days, then it started to wear and the ends became quite sharp, neither played with it after that as it was too rough.
5 / 5
Definitely recommend the nylabone, bought these for my puppy german shepherd, really helped with her anxiety and excessive chewing value for money, excellent product.
4 / 5
These have been a life saver, at 3 in the morning, when my puppy is teething & safe for him to have in his bed. I am happy with my purchase.
4 / 5
A long lasting, safe and effective chew for new puppies. Reasonably priced teething chew with various sizes for different size pups. They really seem to enjoy these chews.
5 / 5
Muy bueno , dura mucho y aparte que brinda seguridad a nuestras macostas , tiene una calidad perfecta para los perros, se adapta a nuestra mascota y es el mejor producto para ellos
4 / 5
When my dog was teething she chewed through literally anything I owned. These toys were a godsend. They’re virtually unbreakable, apparently taste delicious to dogs, and helps with the desire to teethe. She used these for months and never managed to break any of them. Amazing
5 / 5
This was the first chew I ever bought for my pup and he loved it! Great for a teething dog and a great alternative to anything hide related. Available in plenty of varieties too as they grow up.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I bought this for my first puppy and did not repeat for my second puppy. Nylabone is something that can be harmful if swallowed. A teething puppy (chihuahua) was able to peel off strips of plastic easily. It’s cheaper than other items, however I opted for playology bones instead. Nylabone is best if your dog isn’t a hard biter. Comes in chicken flavors!
5 / 5
I will be buying this brand more often because my dog is just so obsessed and it has a nice flavor and it makes her perk up because she loves it so much.