Nylabone Puppy Chew Combo Pack

by Nylabone

#12 in Dog Toys

Our Puppy Chew Combo Pack is specially designed for teething puppies who don't have their adult teeth. The soft, flexible chew toy encourages positive chewing and playtime habits from a young age and helps clean your pup's teeth. The delicious edible chew treat bone is the perfect healthy snack for

How do I receive products to test and review
Are these good for dogs 3 months of age?
I Am getting my puppy this week, do you recommend these bones?[product:nylabone-puppy-starter-kit-3-pack-pack-of-3]?
Start your review of Nylabone Puppy Chew Combo Pack!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone Puppy Chew Combo Pack uploaded by Ciara A.
These puppy chews were drastically different than my initial expectations were, and not in a good way. Basically, I bought Nylabone brand for their tried and tested quality for my little puppy teethers, and to my dismay they whittled them to smithereens within about 20-30 minutes literally pulverizing them with their itty bitty crocodile bites until they were basically a dust pile on my couch. I gave them two stars: 1- for it having an enjoyable favor and scent that my pups went crazy for, and another star for it serving it’s purpose and keeping my puppies engaged and busy. Other than that, it was a total waste of money; and did not meet the expectations that I needed for either of my two teething border collie pups of 10 weeks old.
Salena H.
Hixson
We buy these for our small yorkie- it’s the perfect size. He can hold them in his paws and chew them. They are the perfect size and he seems to like the flavor
Tiffany  S.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good substitute for little puppies that love to chew everything. They are also a good substitute for rawhide chews that can irritate tummies or cause chocking. They are long lasting. I recommend this brand and product.
cutesmartkind H.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone Puppy Chew Combo Pack uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These bones are pet-safe, virtually impossible to destroy, & a good choice for your fur baby. My reputable breeder recommends these for her babies- and that’s her livelihood. My new puppy is a fan & yours will be, too!
Kalysta H.
Saint Paul, MN
My dog loves these bones. He can sit there and chew on it all day. They are super sturdy and they last a long time!
Ashtyn K.
Conway, AR
Great for puppies! Gives those sharp puppy teeth something besides you hands to chew on. Keeps your busy puppy busy for hours while chewing. Good price. Will purchase as dog grows.
Betty R.
Kershaw, SC
These are decent chew bones to give your canines. From the time puppies learn to eat to about two years they are young teething canines that need to chew to give them relief from discomfort the same as a baby. Providing something durable is important because you do not want them ingesting things that could block their intestines. My husband and I have used these often for our Siberian Huskies.
Heather H.
Greensboro, NC
My vet says these are some of the most dangerous dog toys on the market. My dogs are strong chewers so they always try to eat these and thenit bothers their stomachs.
rachael C.
Culpeper
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product for my dog when he was a puppy, immediately after he’d begun teething. This aided him in learning what he can and can’t chew on, and ever since, I haven’t had a single pillow ripped to shreds.
Z W.
Silver Spgs, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this he hides it so no one will take his bone it’s so cute. I buy these for all 4 of my dogs and they all love these and it’s reasonably priced, I showed my friends these and now her dog loves these too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica A.
Wisc Rapids, WI
il y a 2 ans
Ashley V. il y a 2 ans
Yes! My dog is now 4 and still loves the larger ones. He’s a heavy chewer and these last forever!
Julissa G.
Santa Rosa, CA
il y a 2 ans
Jennifer S. il y a un an
For puppies that are chewers their great
Chrissy W.
Morehead, KY
il y a 3 ans
Tabitha R. il y a 3 ans
Not really. Mine would rather teeth, or chew on an antler. 😊