BY NYLABONE

Developing proper chewing habits is one of the best lessons your young pup can learn. Start him down the right path now with a chew he'll love! These bones are made just for puppies. They help puppies develop proper chewing habits, grow strong teeth and jaws, and assist with dental care by aiding in the removal of plaque and tartar. This product should not be used by strong puppy chewers or by puppies with any of their adult teeth. This chew is not consumable, but small shavings (no larger than a grain of rice) should pass through. Replace when knuckle ends are worn down or if puppy is able to bite off pieces. see more...

Hailey✨ M.
Newport News
My dog loves to chew on things and when we would get him chew toys they would be destroyed or eaten quickly. With this Nylabone it lasted us over a year!
Stephanie C.
I bought this product for my puppy and she loved it! It kept her busy for quite awhile and she would return to chewing this before choosing her other options she had out!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Our dog loves these. She has now upgraded to the larger of the bones. These are perfect for puppies or small dogs
Abi S.
My dog loves this, she's chewed on it for a few weeks and hold up well. I think she likes it because it keeps her busy.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
My 9 month old border collie mix chews his Nylabone constantly. it goes everywhere with him, he even sleeps with it in his crate. it satisfies his need to chew without being destructive and keeps his teeth and gums healthy while it does it, love nylabones for all dogs and puppies. would recommend.
Dan Aarika S.
Nyla bones are essential for puppies. It not only keeps them busy but also helps with their dental health.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This was my yellow labs first bone as a puppy and he absolutely loved it. This brand withstands my labs teeth really well and last for quite some time. It is a great product and not too expensive. My dog has now upgraded to larger bones but as a puppy he loved it.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This was my bulldogs first nylabone. Withheld his teething bulldog jaws. Although since it is basic and flavorless, my boy did lose interest quickly.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
My dog loves these bones. She goes crazy whenever she gets one. The Nylabone brand with stands my labs teeth pretty good and it takes her awhile to destroy them. Which makes the bone worth my money. We will be and continue to purchase these again and again.
Adriana L.
Good product. I have a Labrador and he loves it. But I think this is more for small dogs. And it's not expensive.