BY NYLABONE #65 in Dog Toys

Provide your dog with a long-lasting chew toy with the nylabone dental chew. The bone is perfect for entertaining teething puppies and dogs that chew due to separation anxiety. It also helps keep your dog's teeth clean. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dogs love these products! This action bone, actually is even more entertaining to my pup because of the bend in the product. I also like this product because it comes in two different sizes, so my puppy can enjoy too! The only reason it did not get five stars is they are a bit pricey but I'll pay it so my dogs are happy and I don't have tennis ball pieces all over the floor. Also because stepping on one is comparable to stepping on a lego :)
Erin P.
Erin P.
My dog (french bull dog) ABSOLUTELY LOVES these things. He has eaten through at least 4 of them in his life. I however, hate the little flakes of plastic that can fall off to make the bone very sharp. Its really only a problem when Odin decides to eat them on top of your feet and he stabs you with it though. If you buy them fairly regularly it isn't too much of an issue, however they can be pricey.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My aggressive chewer pit bull & my moms rowdy boston terrier both love this toy. I love that nylabone's last such a long time. I just hate that our dogs are able to chip off little bits of plastic. My pit bull is good about not eating them but it's another story with the boston terrier.
My dog has about 7 of these. she loves them. sometimes when she chews too much then pieces start to flake off and she eats them. and probably for size dogs of Dashund and smaller.
Terry F.
Terry F.
Luttrell, TN
They the dogs need this to keep their teeth clean and this does it,the don't run to must have but will get around to it could use a flavor they would like
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
My dog is a chewer. He can't have anything with stuffing. My only complaint is that he will eat the plastic bits. Wish this was edible
Lorynn W.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have bought one of these before and they are definitely not made for a big dog. Our big dog could chew this up in a day.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Waverly, OH
This toy is awesome for a heavy chewer! Very durable, holds up and the prices isn't bad at all!
Misti Y.
Misti Y.
Clever, MO
We love these bones and they last forever! My medium sized dog and my tiny dog both love them.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
This toy lasted about a week before my dog had it in pieces. He's an avid chewer and I haven't been able to find anything that withstands his desire to shred, so this was expected. However he did seem to be really into it while it lasted! Wish they would make a 'super durable' one of this product.
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Does this actually help dogs teeth get clean? Do you recommend?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Charlotte, NC
I was giving these to my dog and it was the only thing I could find that he wasnt able to destroy. I have since heard they are not good for dogs and have stopped buying them. Anyone have a professional opinion?
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
What exactly does this toy do for the dog's teeth health?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
How durable are these? My bulldog destroys everything we give him!