BY NYLABONE

Provide your dog with a long-lasting chew toy with the nylabone dental chew. The bone is perfect for entertaining teething puppies and dogs that chew due to separation anxiety. It also helps keep your dog's teeth clean. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Clay S.
Little Rock , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Talk about lasting!!!  This dental chew is the best by far.  We have not had to buy a new one in over a year.  That says a lot I have  a heavy chewer that she goes through a lot of toys I mean A LOT but Nylabones have been life and money savers.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Wendy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our 6 year old dog still chews on this, and he got it when he was about 8 weeks old! It's ergonomic shape makes it easier for him to chew, and the different textures keep him entertained. The bright color makes it easy to recognize in the sea of dog toys too!
Genesis M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for working those teeth, but my baby lost a tooth because of this . I'm pretty sure it was because he was playing rough but overall the loves to play with this
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dogs love these products! This action bone, actually is even more entertaining to my pup because of the bend in the product. I also like this product because it comes in two different sizes, so my puppy can enjoy too! The only reason it did not get five stars is they are a bit pricey but I'll pay it so my dogs are happy and I don't have tennis ball pieces all over the floor. Also because stepping on one is comparable to stepping on a lego :)
Jen O.
I purchased this thinking that it would be something new and interesting for my dogs that love to chew. Well, they did love it, I guess, because within minutes there were plastic pieces and shavings all over the place. It is a hard plastic that 1) was not hardwood floor friendly and 2) painful and injurious to my dogs' mouths! We noticed blood on the toy after they had chewed on it for only minutes, like mentioned above. We tossed it right away. If your dogs are NOT heavy chewers, this is probably great. But my two lab mixes got through it and then hurt themselves pretty quickly.
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this toy! He is only a little dog (yorkie Pomeranian mix) so when he chews things it takes a little longer for him to make a "dent" in it than if he was a lab or something larger. He stays occupied with this for hours. I also really like it because it is suppose to help keep their teeth clean. The only problem I had with this is after months of having this he was able to tare it up and little pieces is green plastic were everywhere! That was probably my fault for going so long without getting a new one though ! It's a great buy!
Erin P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog (french bull dog) ABSOLUTELY LOVES these things. He has eaten through at least 4 of them in his life. I however, hate the little flakes of plastic that can fall off to make the bone very sharp. Its really only a problem when Odin decides to eat them on top of your feet and he stabs you with it though. If you buy them fairly regularly it isn't too much of an issue, however they can be pricey.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
This toy lasted about a week before my dog had it in pieces. He's an avid chewer and I haven't been able to find anything that withstands his desire to shred, so this was expected. However he did seem to be really into it while it lasted! Wish they would make a 'super durable' one of this product.
Heather M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My aggressive chewer pit bull & my moms rowdy boston terrier both love this toy. I love that nylabone's last such a long time. I just hate that our dogs are able to chip off little bits of plastic. My pit bull is good about not eating them but it's another story with the boston terrier.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
This is the toy that my miniature dachshund loves the most. He takes it everywhere with him, and chews it everyday. I have gone through soo many of these. Every other bone toy I have tried he just never loves as much as this one! I think its because of the curved design and texture that he likes, Because of his stubby arms. This makes it easier for him to hold onto and chew on.
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this actually help dogs teeth get clean? Do you recommend?
Brittany S.
Charlotte, NC
I was giving these to my dog and it was the only thing I could find that he wasnt able to destroy. I have since heard they are not good for dogs and have stopped buying them. Anyone have a professional opinion?
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What exactly does this toy do for the dog's teeth health?
Samantha H.
How durable are these? My bulldog destroys everything we give him!