Nylabone Power Chew Wavy Bone Chicken

by Nylabone

#14 in Dog Toys

Made with tough, durable nylon, this durable toy was designed for your powerful chewer to enjoy. It provides long-lasting entertainment, satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew, and encourages positive chewing habits. Plus, the bristles raised during chewing promote clean teeth and help control pl

I Have two power-chewer pittie mixes. Any idea of these are strong enough for a super chewer?Nylabone Power Chew Wavy Bone Chicken ?
How long does this bone last with aggressive chewers?
How long does this typically last?
Start your review of Nylabone Power Chew Wavy Bone Chicken!
Product Highlights
Well my dog loves it, and yes it does splinter on the ends, but I read as long as the pieces are the size of a grain of rice or smaller they can pass it safely.in reviews
I wouldn't say my dogs absolutely love them, but they last nearly forever and we always have a few laying around that they chew on when they're bored.in reviews
You have to make sure to watch them though because sometimes they can tear your dogs gums if the bone starts getting real beat up.in reviews
i really love the tiny puppy bones, for teething puppies, and you can find them in blue for a boy, and pink for the girls.in reviews
I have three dogs and they all started out with a Nylabone saved my furniture shoes and everything else a dog loves to chew on!in reviews
Hannah H.
Okeechobee
These are really awesome to Bones my dogs love them from my pit to my Shih Tzu to make curr dog they last a really long time
Rylee Y.
When using nylabones I have seen my dogs healthy adult teeth break when chewing on them, my Rottweiler had lost and broken off teeth in the nylabones because of how tough they are. Seeing my dog growl and whine because of the pain from chewing on the bone will cause me to never buy another nylabone product
Kindra K.
Cedar City, UT
My dogs favorite! She chooses this bone over her other ones. It is very durable and lasts forever!
amiety A.
Rosemead, CA
My dog is a puppy at the moment. He's a german shepherd. Even though he's a puppy, he bites very hard. But when i bought this for him, he only licked it and walked away. He tends to like chew toys that make squeaky sounds or any other noises. I bought 3 of these too. So, all 3 that I bought were complete useless to me. I also gave it a " D " because the bone was poorly made. The paint/color of the bone was chipping off. The paint could be chipped off and could be swallowed.
Megan H.
Flint, MI
These Nylon bones are the greatest! They keep my roommates dog distracted and calm! She will lay there for a long time chewing on the bone instead of getting into everything like she always does.
Kristi S.
League City, TX
My dogs chewed through this quick and swallowed some chunks of it. Please note that this toy is not edible, therefore it should not come apart so easily when labeled a "long lasting durable chew" This made my poor pups sick for a few days, so I had to give them sensitive stomach food to help get the pieces to pass through their system. Do not get if your dog likes to chew.
olivia B.
Clarks Summit, PA
My dog destroyed this within minutes she is a german shepard and loves to chew but within 10 minutes it was all chewed up
Sarah H.
I have 3 dogs. I constantly probably 5 of these around the house. If my dogs don't have something to chew on, they will chew on their own paws. These do the trick. Between the three dogs though, we usually have to buy a new nylabone every month or two. They are durable though and not a bad price.
KTBird12 B.
This is supposed to be long lasting and durable but it’s not. My dog is a hard chewer and I had to take this away quickly. He chewed the ends so much it started to scratch his mouth.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab loves chewing on this bone. I like it because it is durable and he can’t destroy it in 2.5 seconds! He had had this one for over a month and so far only the ends show wear and tear. I purchased from Chewy.com for an incredible price and will buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodi L.
Sebastian, FL
il y a 3 mois
Tracy H. il y a 3 mois
It did not hold up to my mastiff. And I don’t think she’s a big chewer. But it did not take long for her to scrap it leaving rough sharp spots. I ended up throwing it out.
Karin V.